The talk

Lukas POV

I just poured my heart out im now extremely nervous. "I'm glad you told me that because I like you to but we just met it would be wrong for us to date so fast" Hunter said in a sweet tone. Then he asked "umm wait why are you guys moving in the chef doesn't do that?". "Honestly I have no clue I mean it's nice having all the perks but I wanna know why we get treated the same way you do. Like your the presidents grandson of course you ride in limos and have secret service with you and a lot of money but me I'm just the chefs son." I questioned. Our conversation was interrupted by the secret service when they opened the door. "excuse me but who do you think you are just walking in like this" Hunter snapped. "Sorry sir but your grandfather has requested you to the family conference room". The secret service said. "Alright then we'll be down in a moment" Hunter said. The secret service closed the door and I said "Danm hunt you told him" "well he knows his job and how to do it properly he shouldn't interrupt you or myself without knocking" Hunter replied.

Me and Hunter sat down in the conference room and Joe said "alright boys we need to talk about something Luka your mother has asked me to have this conversation with you let's get" "pops hold that though I would like you to announce to the staff that Luka is just as important as me and will get the exact same privileges as I do I also request that he gets the room to the left of mine it's a better room. Oh and he must have the same privacy as I do". "Of course but why?" Joe asked. "Well he is a good friend even though we just met also give him like $1000 a month like I getI'd like for him to get the same say in important discussions I have" Hunter added. "Well Hunter I can't do that he's not immediate family only the family gets a say in what happens around here hunt you know that and as for the money well ok" Joe explained. "Well they're obviously important or Luka wouldn't be in this room right now" Hunter said. "Ok but this isn't what I called you in here for" Joe said. "I called you here to talk about well sex so I'm assuming you know what that is correct?" Joe questioned "oh my god whyyy" me and Hunter both said. "We know about all of it already we have access to this thing called the internet" Hunter said laughing.

The conversation soon ended Luka and Hunter went back to Hunters room and sat on the bed. "How did you get your grandfather to say yes to all of that also why?" I asked "well your important to me also I've always been the favorite poppa always says to me plus he's my best friend ever since my mom and dad put me up for adoption and poppa adopted me" Hunter said. "Anyway it's getting late and your bed is covered in boxes do you wanna just sleep with me there's plenty of room m" Hunter asked. "Yeah if it's not a problem also can I use your shower?" I asked "of course you can just wear some of my clothes because I know you don't have a lot and what you do have is packed" he said. "Thanks"I replied. I got in the shower and when I got out not only did I not grab the clothes I didn't grab a fucking towel. I opened the door slightly and said "can you hand me the clothes and a towel please". "Of course" he said standing up and walking over to the door as he was handling me the towel he fell forward and the door slid open and him falling on top of me. He covered his eyes and stood up " I'm so sorry here" he said handing me the clothes. "Thanks also it's fine you don't need to cover your eyes I honestly don't care" I said. "I would feel wrong for me to look it's not that I don't want to it's just a respect thing" he replied. I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. Hunter looked up from his phone and said "you didn't tell me you were tiktok famous" "well I'm really not I only have a few followers" I replied. "You have 10.2 million and your verified I think that counts as famous" Hunter chuckled. "Ok I guess I'm famous" I said laughing. 

I laid down next to Hunter he looked at me "what" I said laughing. "Oh nothing it's just it feels like I've known you all my life I can't believe just this morning we could barely have a conversation because we were so nervous" he said sincerely. "More like I was extremely nervous and you were completely fine"I said laughing. "Luka believe it or not I was extremely nervous to talk to you I don't have really any friends in fact I don't have any besides you".He said in a low tone. "Oh well why not" I asked curiously. "Well I never actually stayed in one place long enough to make friends especially because I've always been quite" muttered. "Well at least you have me now I promise I'm not going anywhere" I answered. The secret service knocked one the door "come in!" Hunter yelled "sorry for the inconvenience sir but your grandfather has asked me  to make sure you and Luka are all set for the night. He also told me to apologize for not doing it himself but he's caught up in some important Business to discuss with Vice PresidentHarris and Mrs Morris" the secret service announced. Wait why is my mother in important Business conversations with the president? Whatever all ask her later I thought. "Umm before the chefs leave could you have them make chocolate chip cookies for us and two glasses of milk please. Oh and before you leave could you please station 3 secret service nearby Incase we need something but in the meantime Jerry go home you haven't slept in 2 days take tomorrow off tell your brother the same thing please" Hunter replied. "Of course sir thank you" Jerry answered tiredly. He walked out of the room and Hunter asked "you wanna watch Netflix?". "Is that even a question hell yeah umbrella academy?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "That's my favorite show so definitely" he replied cheerfully "same" I blurted he just chuckled.

30min later

We ate the cookies and drank the milk. We fell asleep cuddling.

Like this but it's Luka and Hunter

AN/chapter 2 Hope you enjoyed please vote and leave suggestions part 3 will be up soon😊