School

Luka's POV

"Hunter noo why are we up so early it's 6:00 o'clock." I whined. "Because grandpa said he needs us awake get up" he answered. I got up and followed him down stairs. "Good morning boys you better get dressed you have school" Joe said. "What!" Me and Hunter said at the same time. We finished getting ready and ate breakfast "are you boys ready for school!" Joe said enthusiastically. "Grandpa your way to enthusiastic about this." Hunter laughed. "Luka are you alright your still limping it's only gotten worse this week do you need to see a doctor?" Joe asked. "Yes Joe no worries" a answered. He just nodded and we got in the limo and rode to school. We got our schedules we have the same one. "I guess grandpa made us have the same schedule" Hunter said. "Yeah I guess" I whispered. "What's wrong Luka?" Hunter asked "eh nothing" I answered smiling. "Luka don't you dare lie to me" Hunter said sternly. "Fine I hate school because I'm always bullied and have like no friends. Also my body hurts Hunter we've gone every night this week and your not exactly easy" I replied. "One you live with the president, your basically at the top of the food chain. Two I'm sorry let's not go for a few days so you can heal ok my love" he replied. "Thank god" I replied. We walked into first period. "Good morning students we have two new students today we are very lucky they're here Robert Luka please join me at the front of the class. This is Robert Biden II and Luka Collins." She said "Luka are you alright you seem in pain do you need to go to the nurse?" She added. "No miss I'm alright I just fell this morning" Luka replied. "Alright well my names miss Figans welcome to your English class" she answered. "Thank you miss" Hunter said we sat next to each other obviously.