Just One More

Onika POV:

After that whole incident with Beyoncé I really didn't know how to act with her. When I had woken up the next morning and saw the size of the hickey on my neck I just knew that we had done something.

She told me that it didn't go past kissing. Well she told me I tried to let it go past kissing but she stopped it. The fact that she stopped it had given me a major amount of respect for her.

We had been texting back and forth for a bout a week and hopped on the phone a few times. I know I should of probably stopped talking to her all together but she had this irresistible charm. Plus I didn't want things to end up weird.

Today was going to be the day that we saw each other in person since everything that had went down. It was family dinner at Ming's house.

I had to wear a damn turtle neck dress to hide the tacky hickey that was still still lingering on my neck.

I was helping set the table with Ming when YG and Beyoncé walked into the kitchen. They both went over to Ming first to give her a kiss and a hug then over to me. Keenon hugged and kissed my cheek then Beyoncé gave me a quick hug before following behind Keenon.

"DINNER IS ALMOST READY YOU TWO! SO WHAT EVER YALL BOUT TO DO HURRY UP!" Ming yelled after them.

We both knew they were about to smoke. They always showed up high and if they didn't show up high they were high before dinner. Keenon just yelled okay back and kept walking Beyoncé followed suit.

Dinner surprisingly was not one bit awkward we all laughed and chatted it up. Beyoncé and I even exchanged words.

"So baby what you doing for your birthday?" Ming asked while sipping the drink in her cup.

I was confused cause nobody that I was aware of had a birthday coming up.

"Most likely nothing I'll probably just come chill with y'all." Beyoncé spoke up before putting a spoonful of potato's in her mouth.

"That's no fun baby we gone at least have some ice cream and cake." Ming put her cup down.

"Yeah Bey and you already know we gotta go out." Keenon added while shoving a piece of pork chop in his mouth.

Ming and I both looked at her son in embarrassment cause he was devouring the food on his plate like he was in prison.

"Baby boy I promise you that food ain't going no where slow down." I said.

He looked up between Ming and I like he had been caught red handed causing both of us to laugh. He sat up straight and wiped his mouth.

"So Bey when is you're birthday?" I was the only one in the room who didn't know.

"Two weeks from now on the 4th" she said after clearing her throat.

"Well what ever you do I hope you enjoy yourself." I chirped.

Dinner went by pretty fast after that. I washed the dishes for Ming since she had done all the cooking. I was putting the last of the dishes away when I heard a small shuffle enter the kitchen.

I turned to see Beyoncé holding a cup. She excused herself past me so she could wash it out. I finshed putting the last dish away and turned to find myself bodied up against Beyoncé.

"My bad." She mumbled before reaching past me to put the cup away.

We stood there a few seconds after she put the cup away.

"Thanks for not making things weird." She looked down at me.

"Why would I make things weird Beyoncé I told you everything was fine." I said to her and she nodded at me.