The Truth.mp2

So do y'all really think being a proxy is great?? Silly little idiots.

Being a proxy means to risk your life. Being a proxy means that you are nothing, just a mere toy. They are just brainwashed pawns.

Proxy (or Proxies for plural) are a given term for people who are possessed or under the influence of Slender Man. It is suspected that Proxies do the actual physical work for Slender Man: such as creating and manipulating objects; destroying or leaving evidence; creating videos and responding on Twitter, or other social networking; influencing victims as needed, destroying their sanity or killing them in the process. 

You have no fun in life until you die. All you do is kill all day. And for those who think that killing is great, it isn't. It is painful and gory.

If you want to become a proxy, fine. But think about it, want to risk your life for someone who'd treat you like shit? Want to serve him until you die? Want to fail a mission and then get killed?

Up to you dear reader.

Slender Man is basically a SEXIST. He lets men do whatever they want (🙄😒) and FUCK whoever they want. But he doesn't let women do anything. He doesn't let them speak until they are asked to. And he won't accept you if you are part of the LGBTQIAN+ community. The creepypastas and older proxies are an exception (I THINK). Fucking homophonic.

There are different kind of proxies.

The Hallowed - Those who have been totally dominated by him and act only upon his will. Brainless, emotionless drones. Useful for attacking but otherwise useless. From many limited interactions, they just sit around in a catatonic state when he's not leading them like puppets. Standard mooks.

The Berserkers - Those who are under his control but can act on their own when he can't be arced commanding them. These are far more dangerous than the Hallowed, because they can work their way into positions of trust to further his agenda. They often think that they are Agents, but they are not.

The Sleepers - Those who are under Slender Man's control, but are unaware. Often Runners come under his control when their mind is at its weakest, during blackouts or when asleep. He then use them to attack other Runners. They are, for this reason, considerably more dangerous than Berserkers; Berserkers act like they are not under his control, but Sleepers do not know.

The Agents - Those who act for him, despite not usually being under his control. Whatever their motivations, if they act on his behalf, then they are Agents. One of their biggest assets is that they're (if they are not proxified) totally sane and chill (haha joke) in all of their mental faculties, which means they can target Runners in ways far more creative than anything that the Tall One himself can think of. They are kinda the equivalent to cultists.

The Revenants - Those who have returned from the dead and use human vessels to stay alive or proxies that have superhuman abilities.

List of Known Proxies

Hallowed

•Hallowed

•The Sight

Berserkers

•Victor

•Ellie

•Xakk Stewart

•Vince Wilson

•Kate

•Charlie Matheson Jr.

Sleepers

•Luci [Zalgo's proxy]

This dude's story got published and then deleted it's gonna come back up later

Agents

•The Order [a group]

•New Jersey Chapter Overseer

•The Anti-Body [formerly]

Revenants

•The Collective [group]

•Mr. Collector