CreepyPasta Dreams

There are always people telling me that they have dreams regarding the CreepyPastas. This always bothers me because they think they are being haunted by them, whilst they are not. They're probably just psycho fangirls who'd do anything to be fucked by BEN or some shit.

But once again, the dreams about CreepyPastas don't appear because you are being stalked by them. They appear by you thinking about the Pastas a lot. If you think about them daily, the twice the dreams will appear.

Talking seriously, you'd be stalked by them if:

•You've done several rituals

•You've gone into the woods to recite the Proxy Pledge

•You've (somehow) being in contact with them

•You have the Slender Sickness

Now, don't come at me saying that You've done/have all of that. Because you don't. Don't throw bullshit at people. Common humans would never be a Proxy, nor CreepyPasta. If you killed someone, you aren't a CreepyPasta and you should be in a mental hospital/jail. And I'm telling the truth here. If you have CreepyPasta dreams, then that means you're a crazy fangirl.

In the next chapter I will explain (once again) what the Slender Sickness is and what the symptoms are, because people are too fucking stupid to understand apparently.

Don't attack me with anything in this chapter mentioned and about CreepyPasta in general and we'll be okay 🙂