CreepyPasta Researches

In this chapter I will be speaking about CreepyPasta Researches and their problems. Now keep in mind that this is not targeted towards anybody in particular and I will not say names. Now onto the chapter.

( TW: Swearing , a lot of swearing . )
------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes it's all fun and games writing your experiences on wattpad until somebody calls it out fake and shit because you haven't got any proof. And that's the main issue: people some times not having enough proof. Proof is all that matters, not just your words, and very rarely people will believe just your words. No wonder I stopped writing about my experiences. By the way, if you want to act like some GhostBuster, don't fake stuff like Life of Luxury/Luxury Dark because eventually people will call it out, and nobody likes faked bullshit.

I will move on to speaking about one story I have read and its comments. I will not be linking the story, nor will I say who it is from for privacy purposes.

My friend (we'll call her Researcher, again, privacy purposes) had sent me a story some hours ago; told me to read the comments. I looked at the story, and boy oh boy was I so majorly disgusted by the person's comments, experiences and remarks. I will tell you about it. After I finished reading the first paragraph, I looked at some comments between the author and a commenter, and I was shocked honey, in tears almost. Both were narrating on how one of the CreepyPastas have almost r*ped, and kidnapped them. Now, we can all see how bad it is. If you were ever to be kidnapped by somebody, and then r*ped (I hope this never happens to anybody), you surely wouldn't write it in a wattpad story instead of reporting it to the police, because that's just concerning.

Plus, wouldn't there be the news out there narrating on how there is a fucking kidnapper and r*pist out there? Kid, get your facts right but I don't want to see that type of bullcrap on stories. No CreepyPasta would kidnap someone and leave them to live, and surely they wouldn't r*pe anybody (unless it was OffenderMan, but we all know he ain't fucking real).

Another part of the story I would like to get through is them using the f-slur without them putting a TW warning. For those who don't know, the F-Slur is a highly homophobic adjective and very disrespectful. The person should've known that some people reading that might've gotten triggered by that, but surprisingly nobody is talking about it. Call me a Karen, attack me about it but I am not going to let that person get away with saying that without knowing the consequences.

---------------------------------------------------------

Some people reading this may be wondering why I'm writing about experiences and their issues when I was one who wrote them. Well the answer to that is, that I realized they were cringy as fuck so I stopped. In comparison to others out there, some may be different. I'm not attacking everybody who has written their experiences, in fact I don't attack people. I just warn others. Just please stay careful if you notice rude authors.