Chapter 2

I wake up because of the sun. I pick my phone. Its already 11.10, I missed my alarm 'shit.'I shout. I jump out of my bed grab some clothes, put my hair in a bun and jump into the shower. Laura is gonna be here in 20 minutes. I grab my towel and I dry off. I put on a skinny jeans, a nike croptop and my nike off white shoes. I run downstairs and grab some food. 'Gab?' My mom asked. 'Where ur going.' She asks 'shopping with Laura because i have a date tonight.' I say really exciting. She smiles and gives me a hug. 'Have fun.'
I hear Laura honking outside. 'Gotta go mom! Love you.' I grab my phone, put my card behind my phone case and run outside and get in the car.

'Where we're going?' Laura asks. 'Ehmm the mall?' 'Sure.' I connect my phone with the bluetooth of the car and we sing along loudly with all the songs. Laura is a year older then me so she may drive. I just got 17  and she just turned 18.

'Omg look how great this outfit is!' I walk to a boy mannequin. 'Its cute.' Laura says. I take a picture of it and send it to my brother.

'I'm comming.' I walk out of the fitting room with a blue jumpsuit and with doctor Martens. 'Omg love it!' Laura says. I smiled at her. 'You're beautiful.' I started laughing. 'I'm gonna put the dress on, and then we decide.'

I look in the mirror. I like it. I normally don't wear dresses but this time I like it. I get out of the dressing room 'Wow Gab, u look stunning.' Laura said. I smile and feel that my cheeks are turning red. 'Thanks!' I want to turn around to put on my own clothes when Laura pulls on my arm. 'Look.' She wispers. Lando is standing on the other side of the fitting rooms. I run into my fitting room. I see Laura grabbing some pants of a reck.
'Hey! You are a friend of Gabi, right?' Lando says. 'Yeah thats me.' Laura winks at me. 'What are u doing here?' She asks. 'I have a date tonight, and I don't know what to wear. 'Maybe I can help, I know what Gabi likes.' Laura gets up and walks away with Lando.

Best❤: Gonna help Lando with a outfit, CU in an hour at the car? xx
Me:  yeah ofcc! x
Me: wich outfit should I buy?
Best❤:  the dress with the Doctor Martens.

I try to get to the checkout without being seen.
'Your total is gonna be 97 Pounds please.' I give 2 billets of 50 pounds. 'Keep the change.' I say smiling. The girl smiles 'thanks!'

'Ehmm where should I go.' I walk to the jewelry store. And look trough the windows. I love the necklace, i always wanted it. 'Heyy!' Someone taps my sholder. I turn around, Lando stands behind me. 'What are u doing here?' I asked. 'I ehmm, I had to pick something up for my friend.' I smile. 'Nice.' It stays quiet for a while. I'm still looking to the necklace. 'Do you like it?' Lando asks. He has come to stand next to me. I nod. 'I love it.' I say. 'Its really nice.' He answers. I turn around and smile. 'See you tonight.' I give him a hug and walk away.

'Jeezz, that took long!' Laura says. 'Ahaha sorry.' I connect my phone with the bluetooth of the car and we sing as loud as we can. 'Tonight is gonna be a good night. Tonight is gonna be a good good night!' I sing as loud as I can. Laura start laughing. 'What? I'm just happy.' I say laughing.

'Thanks for the ride!' I give Laura a hug. 'No problem, goodluck tonight. And please send a picture of you and Lando.' I smile. 'Your wish is my commant sir.' She starts laughing. 'Byee!' And i get out of the car.

'Mom!' My mom gets into my room. 'What do you think!' I do a little spin. I have a little bit make-up on, just some concealer, mascara and lipbalm. 'You look gorgeous.' My mom says. 'Thanks mom.' I smile and give her a hug.

The doorbell rings. 'Dad!! Can u open it please.' I shout down. I took a quick look at the mirror, and grab my purse. When I walk downstairs Lando and my dad are talking. 'Hi.' I say softly and I wave to my dad. Lando turns around. I start laughing. Laura gave him the outfit I really like. 'What?' He asked. 'Nothing.' 'Gabi, why didn't you tell me you're going on a date with Lando Norris?' My dad asks. 'Sorry dad, i forgot.' I say shy. He smiled at me. 'I'm kidding, have a great night.' 'Keep an eye on her.' My dad says to Lando. 'Dad! I'm not a child anymore.' I say. Lando starts laughing. 'I'll bring her home safely, sir.' I grab my jacket and Lando opens the door and we walk outside.

I want to open the cardoor but Lando is faster. 'So, a real gentleman.' I say laughing. He smiles at me. 'You look beautiful Gabi.' He says. I feel my cheeks turning red. 'You're blushing.' He wispers in my ear. I sm. 'You look good to.' I say. We get in the car. 'Your friend helped me.' He says nice 'I know.' He looks at me questioning. 'I was shopping with her and I said I really loved the outfit you're wearing.' He smiles. 'I knew something was going on.' He laughs. 'So where we going?' I ask. 'Thats a suprise.' I laugh at him. 'But, I have another suprise for you, close your eyes.' He says. 'I can trust you right?' He nods. 'Hands forward.' I feel something is being put into my hands. 'You can open now.' I look at it. 'Are you sure!?' I ask. He nods. Its the necklace of the store i was watching at. 'I love it Lando.' 'Let me help u put it on.' He says. I turn around and give the necklace to him. I feel two warm hand in my neck putting my hair out of the way. I turn back around. He looks cute at me. 'It looks great on you.' He turns on the car and drives away.