Chapter 5

'Hi mom.' I say when I'm home. 'Hi, miss smith.' Laura says. Tonight is Prom and Laura is getting ready here. 'We're upstairs!' I shout.

'He's cute.' Laura shows me a picture of a boy. 'I know him.' I say. She looks at me questioning. 'Yeah, that's George Russell, he's a Formula 1 driver to.' I say. 'How do you know him?' 'He was at Lando's a few weeks ago, he's nice.' She smiles at me

'What time ur dad is picking us up?' 'Ehmm at 8, so 4 hours left.' 'Movie than?' Laura asks and I grab the remote

'Can I take a shower?' Laura asks when the movie is done. 'Yeah sure use my shower I'll will use the one on Jeremy's room.' I say. 'Thanks.' I grab my box and put on a playlist Lando and I made together.

When I'm under the shower I start singing. Lots of my friends say my voice is really nice but I don't think so.
When I'm done with showering I check my phone. I got a message from Lando.

Lando❤: *sends voice message* I didn't know u could sing!?😍
Me: How did u get this?
Lando❤: I have my connections.
Me: argg Lauraa!
Lando❤: 😂😂
Lando❤: miss you!😪
Me: Miss you to, CU next week xx
Me: Tonight is prom🥂
Lando❤: Have fun, CU soon❤❤
Me: ❤❤❤

'What do you think?' I ask Laura. I'm wearing a red jumpsuit and I really love it.
Laura turns around. 'Girl! U look beautiful!' She says. 'You look good to.' I say with a smile on my face. 'Okay let's do make-up.' Laura says. I walk to the bathroom and grab my make-up.

'We're not the most populair one of school, but everyone is gonna look at u!' She says. I start blushing and walkt to my mother. 'Mom what do u think?' My mom smiles at me. 'Ur beautiful, let me take a picture.' I give my mom my phone and she takes a picture. I post it on Instagram

 I post it on Instagram

@gabi.smith: Tonight is Promnight🥂📽
Liked by @landonorris and 256 others.

Comments:
@landonorris: U look amazing as always!❤
@landonorris: Miss you, CU soon😊😉
@georgerussell63: 🤩🤩
@gabi.smith: @georgerussell63 my friend thinks ur cute @laura_
@laura_: @gabi.smith I hate u❤

'Gabi!!!!' Laura shouts. I start laughing. 'U think he's cute so he needs to know.' She laughs. We walk to the kitchen and eat some food.

'Dad is gonna be here in a sec so grab ur stuff.' My mom says with a smile on her face. I hear a car honking. I run to the window. 'Omg its a McLaren Senna!' I shout. I grab my jacket and pull Laura with me. 'Mom we're going!!' I give her a hug and we leave. Outside I make a picture of the car and send it to Lando.

Me: *sends picture*
Lando❤: ur beautiful
Me: Thankss, u saw my Insta?
Lando❤: yeah but ur beautiful right now
Me: what? how do u know?

Someone taps my sholder. I turn around. 'Lando?!' I give him a really tight hug. 'I missed u.' A tair drops on his jacket. I look at him and he gives me a kiss. Lando has been away for 3 weeks. 'I missed u to.' He says with a big smile on his face. 'W-what are u doing here?' I ask. 'Zac sended me home, I wasn't feeling well because I really missed u.' He says. I give him a hug. 'I missed u to Lando.' I say.

'I'll be home at 11.30 I think.' Lando gives me a kiss on my head. 'Have fun!' I smile at him. 'I love you.' I stare at the ground. 'You said u loved me.' I nod. I don't tell someone I love him/her really fast because I really need to love you if I want to tell you. 'I love you to Gabi.' And he kisses me. I walk to my parents. 'Let me take a picture of u and Lando.' My mom says. 'Mom after Prom I'll go to Lando, okay?' She smiles. 'Yeah ofcourse! Have fun.' I smile at her

~Later that Night~
I knock on the door. Lando opens the door. He's wearing his Headset. 'Ur streaming?' He nods and gives me a kiss. 'Come in.' I put my jacket on a chair and walk upstairs. 'Here put on.' Lando gives me a hoodie and sweatpants. 'Can i shower first.' He nods. 'Im gonna stream, see u.' He gives me a kiss. Before I go in the shower I get a message of Laura.

Best❤: *sends picture*
Best❤: ur guys are so cute😍

Its a screenshot of Lando's stream. U can see us kissing in the hallway trough the door. I send the picture to Lando.

When I'm done Im laying in Lando's bed. 'Babe?' I ask soft. He turns around. 'Im gonna sleep. He stands up and gives me a hug and a kiss. 'Goodnight.' He says. I smile at him

After an hour of sleeping I wake up. Lando is still streaming. He reads something from the chat. 'U look at her If u really love her.' He reads. 'What do you think, I love her, she's my girlfriend.' He says. I grab ly phone and push record. I'm gonna marry her one day. She's gonna be an amazing mom for my future child. She's gonna be an amazing Grandma. I wanna grow up with her. I really love her. I love her when she's mad, when she's sad, when she's happy. I love her eyes, her hair, her nose, her arms, her legs, her body, her personallity, I love how funmy she is, how stupid she can be, how cute she is, I love every little piece of her.' A tair drops on my pillow.

When Lando finally is done with streaming he goes to bed. I turn to him. 'I love you to Lando.' He looks at me. 'U heard what I said?' He asks. I nod and I lay my head on his chest. 'It's the most nicest, loved, cutest thing anyone has ever told me.' I say. I feel a kiss being put on my hair. 'Its the truth.' He says. I smile at him. He looks at his watch. 'Maybe we should go sleep, its 2 o'clock.' I laugh. 'Love the idea, very smart little boy.' Lando starts tickeling me. 'Lando!!!' I scream. He starts laughing. 'Goodnight Gabi.' He gives me a kiss on my forehead. 'Goodnight Lando.'