Chapter 12

~a few days later~
I wake up because of the sun shining on my face. I rub my eyes and sit up i can smell a great smell coming from the kitchen. Lando walks in. I look at his shirtless body. 'Did you sleep well?' He asks, he walks to the closet and puts on a hoodie. 'This bed sleeps much better than the one in my room.' He smiles at me and come stands next to the bed. He fast gives me a kiss and turns around. I grab the strings of his hoodie pull him towards me and give him a longer kiss on the mouth. 'What time is it?' I ask. Lando grabs my phone. '8 o'clock.' I sight. 'Can we stay an hour longer in the bed?' I ask. 'No no no, I need to go.' He says. I look at him with puppy eyes. 'Pwease?' He smiles at me. 'You are adorable.' And lays down next to me. I lay my head on his chest. It stays quiet for a while. 'I missed this.' Lando says. 'What?' I ask. 'I missed this, I missed You, I missed waking up next to you.' He says. I look at his sparkling eyes. 'I missed you to.' I say.

I wake up because of the alarm. I look right in the beautiful eyes of Lando. He smiles at me. 'How lang have you been watching at me?' 'For 45 minutes I guess.' He says. I put my head under the sheets. 'What are u doing?' He asks. 'I look horrible.' He puts down the blanket. 'No you dont!' He puts a kiss on my forehead, and get out of the bed.
After an few minutes he comes back with breakfast. 'You Highness.' He says bending. I start laughing. 'Thank u.' I give him a kiss. We sits next to me and we eat breakfast. 'Nervous?' I ask and pick some grapes. 'Kinda.' He says. 'Understand, Last race of the season and Lewis, Bottas and U have the same amount of points.' He nods. 'For me u always will be a winner.' I say at him. He smiles shy. 'Ahww little boy is shy.' I say laughing. I get up and scratch my back. 'Wait let me help.' Lando lifts up my hoodie. 'Ur not wearing anything underneath ur hoodie?' Lando asks. I shake my head. He giggles. He scratches my back. I feel his warm hand going to the front of my body. 'Lando! Dont you dare.' I say. 'What?! I only wanted to do this.' Lando starts tickling me. 'Lando!!!' I scream. 'Please stop!!' He starts tickling harder. 'I hate youuu.' I say. He stops. 'What did u say?' He asks. ' I hate you.' I repeat. Before I finished my sentence Lando pins me with his strong arms to the bed. He hangs above me and he grins. 'Again?' He says. I smile shy at him. 'Ur hot.' I say. He raises his eyebrows and grins at me. 'That's what I thought.' Lando starts kissing me.

'Ur ready?' I ask Lando when He sits down in his car. His visor is still up. I catch him looking at my breasts. 'Hey my eyes are here.' I lift up his head. He starts laughing. 'Yeah I'm ready.' I give him a kiss on his helmet. 'I believe in you.' He smiles at me and gives me a high five. 'I love you.' I hear Lando saying when I turn around. I turn back and smile like an idiot at him. 'I love you to.' I say. Lando drives away. I walk to the pitwall and sit down to Zak. He gives me a headset. 'U can talk to him if u want.' Zak walks away. 'Hey Lando.' I say softly.' 'Zak what the hell are u saying, u sound like a girl.' I start laughing. 'Its me, Gabi.' 'Ohw hahah sorry.' Lando answers. 'So.. are u nervous?' I ask. 'To be honest, no.' He says. 'Great than! But I got to go.' 'Bye!' Lando says 'Goodluck!' I give the headset back to Zak and walk to the garage.

The whole Crew is cheering. Lando has become world champion! Zak gives me a hug. 'Congrats!' I say. I run to the begin of the pit lane. I already see Lando coming towards us in his car. He gets out of it and puts of his helmet. I see him looking for me. I climb over the barrier and run to him, jump into his arms and he lifts me up. 'You did it.' I whisper in his ear. He gives me a kiss. 'Yeah, I.. I dont know what to say.' He says unbelievable. He let's me go. I grab his hand and put it in the air. 'Lando Norris is World Champion!!!' I scream. The whole crowd starts cheering. I feel his hand getting sweaty. Zak and the crew are walking towards us. Lando gives Zak a hug. 'Well done mate, well done.' Zak says.

In 5 minutes I have to leave. Tonight we have diner with all the drivers and their loved ones. Lando invited me. I take a last quick look into the mirror. 'Can u take a picture of us?' I ask Laura. I asked Lando if Laura could join us and it was okay. Lando stands behind me and starts tickling me.
Laura just made an pictures and shows us. I really like it and post it on Instagram.

@gabi

@gabi.smith: Wow!! I'm dating a F1 driver and a world champion!! @landonorris ❤
Liked by @harry_jack and 483 others.

Comments:
@harry_jack: u 2 are cute together!
@laura_: love youu❤
@landonorris: ❤🔒
21 others

Laura walks in front of Lando and me. 'Do you know George likes Laura.' Lando whispers. I open my eyes wide. 'What!' I say. 'Yeah he told me yesterday. 'No way! Laura likes George to, she is always talking about him, kinda cute.' I say smiling. We both start laughing. Laura turns around. 'What's that funny?' We both shake our head. 'Nothing.' We say at the same time and start laughing again.

---------------------‐-------------------------------------------------
Sorry that this chapter isn't that long. I'm so thankful u like the story! I love the nice messages.
If u have inspiration or ideas for the story say it in the comments
I would also love it if u give ur opinion in the comments
Love you guys!!❤