Chapter 2

Hi guys I am shocked that is my oneshot story is near to 500 reads and the you did it near to 200  it may look just little but im happy someone read my boring stories anyway for those who are waiting to my oneshot story im sorry my laptop is broken so I'm just using my phone

In my summary and the first chapter I said they are actors but I changed my mind so yeah

——————————————————————
Author POV:
He hurted the person who precious him the most like he is a limited edition like he is a diamond. Now they are at their condo there is still a tension the two don't know what to say especially the younger one he just scared ashamed of what he did. While the older is taking a shower the younger on just sit in the couch with his eyes closed while thinking the question the older ask him. "Do you still remember how we met nong?" Of course he do how would he not remember he kept looking at him since the boy enter the bar how he looks so cool,handsome like a greek god that just in Earth for mission he fell inlove at first sight it may sound and look cliche but he did. "Do you still remember how broken, how hurt, how vulnerable I am at the time we met? "His heart just sank he remember how the first sentence that the older ask him is" why do people cheat?" it hurts him that the first sentence of his lover in their starting relationship would maybe the exact reason why they would end it. How weird it is knowing that the reason they met because his ex cheated on him and probably the reason they will leave each other is he cheated ."How I shared my past my pain into a stranger who is just passing by but now my boyfriend?" Indeed how this stranger became your boyfriend your world and with just one fight cheated on you that this boyfriend said if he you leave him he would die."How exactly 3 years ago you promise you won't let anyone in my life give me that exact pain cuz it kills you? How ironic that the same person who promise that did the same thing they promise they won't do or let someone did it to me?" The younger's tears just don't stop he just he hurt the person who he love the most the person he wants to be with him for the rest of his life but with just a fight will turn around he wish he is sleeping or this is just a bad night mare and will wake up in the morning seeing his boyfriend with a smile.

He got back to earth when he heard his boyfriend just finished his shower and walk near him and said "Gulf don't worry I will not break up with you okay? I won't I can't anymore I had to much break up in my life I will just stay?" And just smile it hurts him that his boyfriend still loves him from the things he did his boufriend became martyr probably because he is tired of fighting he just and will forget that night even everynight he will ask himself how why what's wrong with him. Gulf got frustrated from what the older said and stands up pulling the young in his collar " Phi get mad at me slap me punch me I deserve it phi can't you see I kiss her infront of you I kiss my ex did you hear me I kiss her" he is shouting in his lungs while crying he is mad at himself that he made the older numb broken the older just stay still and said "it's already night nong I'm tired you're tired we will just talk tomorrow okay?" Making sure or telling the younger he is okay even though he knows Gulf won't believe in him but yet he is so tired of this he would just accept his fate he thinks he deserves it.

——————————————————————
Hi guys what do you think is this all in gulf's dream or not I am thankful to those who voted I will probably update this again when it got 60 reads I really like it to be perfect idk my mind just perfectionist on numbers anyway thank you for reading please vote and comment what do you think bye take care🙂🥰