tags, tropes, and warnings

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

tags & tropes

› pining, one-side love, friends to lovers, jealousy,

broken friendships, slow burn, unrequited love,

and angst.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

warning!

this story will include scenes from the manga (but will not fully follow the storyline), so spoilers will be included! some events/pairings from the manga have been changed for the sake of the fictitious plot. this might also include mature themes such as sex, but it will only be implied since i cannot (and will not) write smut.

also, the reader in this story is female and will be using she/her pronouns. forgive me if the description of the reader's personality, likes, and dislikes are not similar with yours. and with your appearance, it'll be yours to choose but i might add/change a few details that will be relevant to the story in the future chapters. so i hope you'll still enjoy the story (¯▿¯)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a word from the author

hello! thank you for picking up my fic! this is my first time writing again for an anime character so it makes me feel happy to finally come back to write for this fandom.

if you are a reader from my main account, welcome and thanks for following me to this side of my writing!

this fic is still in the process of writing. i am trying to finish/write at least five chapters to somehow start it off so that when i update, it wouldn't take long for you to wait (i still think i might update irregularly in the future tho). the first chapter will be released around April or May. sorry and gluck with the long wait!! but in the meantime, the prologue is in the next chap waiting for you!

 sorry and gluck with the long wait!! but in the meantime, the prologue is in the next chap waiting for you!