[7] First dance

Oh damn isn't he fine? *_* Daniel Henney, the voice actor of Tadashi Hamada, is so fine! He also looks like Tadashi! He's so fineeee even if he's like 34 or 35 years old ;-; enjoy this cute one shot everyone :) hopefully I can update everyday :) - ChinitaPlease

"You look beautiful, [Y/N]." Tadashi whispered into your ears, you blushed and smiled up at the Asian male. It's SFIT first dance!

Tadashi asked you to go with him the minute he heard about the dance being hosted at SFIT. Of course, you agreed with joy and attacked Tadashi with hugs and kisses.

Now here you are, dancing with Tadashi on the middle of the dance floor of SFIT. You're wearing your favorite dress (A/N: If you don't like dresses like me... Pretend to like it XD), your [h/c] hair curled, oh and your [f/c/d] (favorite color dress) matched your black high heels.

Tadashi's wearing a black tuxedo with a tie that matched the color of your dress. Tadashi's hair is combed back, slick and perfect. Not a single hair sticking out.

Tadashi's arms are wrapped around your waist, your arms around his shoulders. A slow song was still playing throughout the SFIT building, Honey Lemon and Fred were talking while GoGo and Wasabi stood near the snack stand.

Hiro didn't bother to show up because he didn't want to wear tuxedos and he wasn't interested in dances of any sort. Though, if Hiro did go, Baymax would be his date.

"You look handsome yourself, Mr. Hamada." You smiled at Tadashi, Tadashi smiled and pressed his lips against your forehead, you smiled and closed your eyes.

Everything felt magical to the two of you. Tadashi twirled you around and brought you into his well built chest. You laughed lightly and smiled up at Tadashi, Tadashi grinned down at you.

Perfect. That's the word to describe the night at the school dance between you and Tadashi. You turned around and smiled up at Tadashi and stood on your tippy toes and tried to kiss Tadashi.

Sadly you're too short (A/N: You're shorter than Hiro or around his height... I'm 4'10" so I'm two or three inches shorter than Hiro)! It wasn't fair! Though, everyone at SFIT thought you guys are the cutest couple ever! Since you're practically tiny and your boyfriend is a giant.

Tadashi chucked and lift you up by the waist and pressed his lips against yours. You deepened the kiss and snaked your arms around his shoulders. The soft piano was interrupted by the students clapping and cheering.

They were clapping and cheering at you and Tadashi. Huh, weird. No? Tadashi pulled back and placed you back on the ground, you blushed and buried your face into his chest. His intoxicating cologne driving you crazy.

You looked up at Tadashi whose also blushing, you smiled and hugged Tadashi really close to you. You closed your eyes and sighed quietly.

"This is perfect." You smiled, Tadashi gently rocked back and forth. You continued to snuggled against his chest, your tiny arms wrapped around his torso.

Cute!!!! :3 so fluffy! So cute! This is how I imagine my senior prom in two years! I can't wait to go to prom on my senior year with my friends and boyfriend (if I have a boyfriend lol). But without the whole school clapping and cheering when I kiss my boyfriend XD more one shots coming later :) - ChinitaPlease