[29] Pregnancy

I apologize for not updating in a while. I had school to focus on ;-; Just 4 or 5 months left then I can update daily! I'm waiting for my graduation to get here so I can update, I really do miss updating and posting one shots for all of you to read. Also, that picture up there though!!! I found this gold on tumblr and I couldn't stop laughing xD - ChinitaPlease

"Baymax, scan me." You said, stretching your arms out to the side. Baymax stood in front of you and scans you from head to toe. "Are you experiencing mood swings, fatigue, sore breasts, nausea, abdominal bloating, and have you missed your menstrual cycle?" Baymax asks, tilting his head at you. "Yes to all of them!" You reply, nodding your head at Baymax.

"What is my diagnosis, Baymax? You can tell me, I can take it." You said, looking at Baymax anxiously. "Are you sure, [Y/N]? Your heart beat is elevated, telling me that you are anxious." Baymax says, you puffed your cheeks and nodded your head. "I am sure, Baymax. I am nervous, yes, but I must know what is wrong with me." You said, biting down on your bottom lip anxiously.

"You are pregnant." Baymax says, your eyes widened. "P-Pregnant?" You squeaked, Baymax waddles towards you and pokes you in the stomach lightly. "You are growing a little human inside of your womb, [Y/N]." Baymax says, your hands automatically lands on your stomach. It was still its normal size.

"Who is the father, [Y/N]?" Baymax asks, looking at you curiously. "Baymax, the father is Tadashi. No one else but Tadashi." You reply, sitting down on Tadashi's bed. Why use a pregnancy test or go to the doctors when you have a robot nurse at home named Baymax? "Are you going to announce your pregnancy to Tadashi?" Baymax ask, sitting down beside you.

"Yes, but not at this moment! I need to find a way how to announce my pregnancy to Tadashi." You murmured, getting up from Tadashi's bed and began to pace back and forth. "Tadashi is coming." Baymax commented, your eyes widened. You ran to where the door of Hiro's and Tadashi's bedroom door.

"Hey, there you are, [Y/N]. I was looking for you." Tadashi gave you a soft smile, you blushed and scratched the back of your neck sheepishly. "I was checking up on Baymax!" You reply, looking over at Baymax who is approaching both you and Tadashi. "Yes, she was checking on her health with me." Baymax spoke up, standing beside you.

"Checking up on your health with Baymax?" Tadashi murmurs, looking over at you in confusion with his eyebrow furrowed. "Hehe, I didn't want to go to the doctors, so I had Baymax check up on my health instead!" You reply, smiling at Tadashi wearily. "But why would you need to get a check up? Is there something wrong?" Tadashi questions, approaching you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Everything is fine, Tadashi! Plus, it is important to get your health checked every once in a while, right?" You ask, wrapping your arms around Tadashi's waist as you gazed up at your beloved boyfriend. "That... is true..." Tadashi says slowly, looking down at you wearily. You smile up at him and pecked his cheeks. "Do not worry about me, Tadashi! I am perfectly fine! Plus, a checkup from the doctors are pretty pricey!" You commented, Tadashi sighs and nodded his head.

"How can I not be worried about my own girlfriend? You will tell me if there is something going on, right?" Tadashi ask, looking at you worriedly. You smile and nodded your head. Tadashi leans down and presses his lips against your forehead before unwrapping his arms from your waist. "Well, I have to go down stairs to help Aunt Cass with the Lucky Cat Cafe, I will see you in a moment, alright?" Tadashi looks over at you. "Yes." You reply, Tadashi gave you one last smile before heading down the stairs to the Lucky Cat Cafe.

You let out a deep sigh before plopping down on Hiro's bed and closed your eyes, covering your face with your hands. "[Y/N]? What's the matter?" You heard Hiro ask as he sat down on his bed beside you. "Hiro, you can build robots, right?" You murmur, looking over at the younger Hamada. "Well, I mean, I am in SFIT for a reason!" Hiro says sarcastically. "I need your help with making a mini Baymax!" You said, getting up from Hiro's bed quickly. Only for dizziness to hit you hard; you stumbled and held onto Baymax for support.