[22] Cramps & Love Bites

Sup! Sorry I haven't update in a really long time! I had to spend time with my family members and... I had somewhat of a writer block but I'm back! We're almost at 90k reads! ^^ Thank you for reading :) - ChinitaPlease

WARNING: Might contain some... Things! Yea.. Things. Read at your own risk! Skip if you're not comfortable with these things!

"I'm dying!!" You groaned in pain, curling up into a ball on Tadashi's bed. You're hanging out with Tadashi today!

But sadly, today was the day where your period starts.

Yep!

You're bleeding down there!

Bleeding!

Out of your... Lady parts!

It's a bloody horrible pain that every girl, teen girl, and woman have to go through every month! After 28 days! (Author: I read my elder brother's biology college textbook over the week xD)

And Tadashi had to go out and buy you pads and other needs for your shark week.

But hey! Luckily, your blood didn't stain a single thing! That's a good thing right?

I mean, it would be embarrassing if it did happened! It happened at your house, but only because you didn't know that your period was going to start!

Tadashi lie down beside you and wrapped his arms around your curled forms, his hands gently massaging your lower abdomen.

"I know you're in pain, [Y/N]." Tadashi murmurs, planting small kisses on your neck. You pouted and bury your face into his chest.

"Can you help me get my mind off of my horrible cramps?" You asked weakly, Tadashi looked down at you for a moment.

"And how do I get your mind off of your cramps?" Tadashi asked, raising his eyebrows at you. You blushed and looked away.

Considering you're on your shark week, you're also moody! And your emotions are probably jumbled up right now.

"By... I don't know." You mumbled, cheeks heating up. Tadashi grinned and gently pulled you up from your little ball and placed you on top of him.

"Don't worry, it'll go away." Tadashi murmurs. That's when you attacked! You attacked Tadashi's neck with your lips, sucking on his neck and gently biting his soft skin.

Tadashi's eyes widened and wrapped his arms around you, he was caught by surprised.

You continued to do what you were doing, Tadashi groaned lightly. Yep! Your mood swings were also messing with your hormones too!

Tadashi gently rolls over, with you pinned under him against his bed. Tadashi began peppering you with small kisses.

"Tadashi~!" You groaned, knotting your finger in his soft black hair. Tadashi bury his face into your neck and began leaving marks on your neck.

You began to lightly tug on his shirt, Tadashi chuckles and took his shirt off, only to reveal his perfect body.

You bit your lips in anticipation, Tadashi began to gently slide his hands up your shirt, feeling your soft skin.

You wrapped one of your legs around Tadashi's waist and gently tugged on his hair, Tadashi let out a soft husky groan.

"You're driving me crazy, [Y/N]! If only you're on your month.. I wouldn't taken you right here and now." Tadashi growls, his eyes were filled with various emotions.

"Why not just take me now?" You asked, your fingers tracing his glorious biceps.

That's when things were about to go on! But that's until Tadashi's little brother, Hiro, decide to be a cock block along with his nurse robot.

"Hello! I am Baymax! Your person Heath care companion!" Baymax says, you screamed, covering your (almost) bare self.

Tadashi quickly put on his shirt and turned around. Hiro and Baymax were standing there! Oh joy! Two cock blocks in one day! Fun!

Hiro looked disgusted and Baymax... Well... Baymax was probably scanning the two of you. Yep! He's definitely scanning both of you and Tadashi.

"What are you two doing?" Tadashi asks sheepishly, trying to cover you while you quickly put your shirt back on.

"I've heard some things I don't even want to hear at all!" Hiro says, pretending to throw up.

"It teaches you to never walk in on us when we're alone!" You huffed, fixing your messy hair.

"I also saw things too!" Hiro whined, burying his red face into Baymax's inflatable belly.

"You were there the whole time!?!" Tadashi exclaimed, giving his brother that look that would make Hiro get embarrassed.

Everything went silent for a moment. There was no movement except for Baymax when he's waddling around to chase a soccer ball.

"Yes." Hiro finally answered, Tadashi groaned and lie back. Hiro laughed nervously, Mochi meowed and rubbed himself against your legs.

"I need my own room." Tadashi says, looking at you; you laughed and nodded your head in agreement.

"Speak for yourself!" Hiro exclaimed, running out of the room while dragging Baymax behind.

Sadly, Tadashi isn't getting his own room any time soon unless the two of you get married! Or well... Unless the two of you go to SFIT!

But! On the bright side, your cramps doesn't hurt as much as it does before you and Tadashi did some... Things.

UPDATED! Sorry I didn't update in a long time! My relatives are visiting and I had to spend some time with them xD I'll try to make more imagines! Hopefully things don't get in the way! Thank you for reading! ^^ - ChinitaPlease