Vol 3(2)

(I have added a little para in the first part, see it if you are confused where this god came from lol. )
*The picture is not mine*

Also this God's involvement will start from this chapter unless I fixed the first part in time.
Sorryyyyyyyy.

God: An announcement before we move on. Since we are watching these videos, a lot of things will come to light which will help us understand what is actually going on.
    So before that, I wanna start a game.

Ike: a game?

God: yes. Remember when Ryuuen said there is someone in class D, aka X, who is helping the class from behind the scenes? I want you to guess who that is.

Ike: wait what?

Sotomura: a hidden leader lurking behind the shadows.....sounds cool.(says while eating popcorn)

Sudo: where did he get that popcorn?

God: he is my guy so I gave him that. Any problem?

Ryuuen: that would be entertaining.

Sakayanagi: at least some idiots will try to use their brain I hope.

Horikita: (sigh)

It was certainly true that I’d rather not go through the night without any source of illumination. It’d make going to the toilet a nightmare. When I asked what we should do, Hirata thought about it, and then answered.
“We could make a bonfire. I was hoping you’d collect branches.”
Apparently I’d been singled out as the most qualified guy for this task, somehow.
“Well. I’ll pick up ones that look good.”

Ike: It could be a perfect vacation if we exclude the exam.

Ryuuen: ku ku where is the fun in that?

“Thank you! Ah, but, it’s dangerous to do it alone. I think you should invite someone else to come along.”
Fair point. I set out to look for a partner. Horikita was standing completely still, gazing up at the sky. She must have noticed that I was looking at her, because she came over.
“You’re normally incredibly uncooperative, but you’re being rather generous by going along with his favor,” she said.

“Didn’t you just ask me for a favor, too? Besides, this is just something to help Hirata. The work isn’t really a big deal or anything. Just picking up branches.”
Some of the students voluntarily acted to help the class. One’s position within the caste system changed depending on whether or not you took initiative.
“For someone like Hirata, who’s positioned as the center of the class, to rely upon you is kind of pathetic.”

Hirata fangirls: hey horikita-san! Hirata-kun is always cool, I wish he would depend on us too.

Hirata: haha! No Kiyotaka-kun really helped me that time. But of course, in the future we should cross all hurdles together.

Sudo: did you just call him by his first name? I didn't know you two were that close...?

Mi-chan: Hirata-kun actually depends a lot on Ayanokoji-kun. So I am not surprised.

“Class D’s real leaders are Hirata and Karuizawa, for better or worse.
No one else has their ability to rally others. No one else is as qualified.”
Horikita appeared quite serious. She certainly had the competence and skills to rally the class. However, her charisma and leadership were sorely lacking, to the extent that I didn’t even think those two qualities existed within her. Kushida probably couldn’t stand all the harsh words that erupted when the class got into an argument, but she said she’d do her best. Even now, she was probably off somewhere putting forth all her effort into whatever she was doing.
“So how about working as Hirata’s assistant? For yourself, rather than for the class.”
“Me, his assistant? Don’t joke around. I’d rather dance with a mongoose.”
“Dance with a mongoose?”
Whatever that expression meant, it was probably an insult to Hirata.