The beginning

"I'll see you on Monday then Paxton." I said once we finished locking up together. He hugged me goodbye. I waited outside my cafe until Hayden pulled up in his car to take me home. Luckily he finished his at the local music store earlier than I finished at the cafe so he was able to come get to me everyday.

"How was your day? Why are you smiling so much?" He asked once I got into the passenger seat.

"You wouldn't believe what happened to me today!" I bounced in my chair.

(At their home)

"So you're telling me you have his personal phone number? That's crazy! You could literally call him right now!" He waved my phone around in his hands, I was very aware of the napkin in my bra.

"Yeah I could, but I'll message him when I'm less nervous to."

"Make sure I'm here when you do, I want to be a part of this." Hannah said. She was coming over for dinner bedside her roommate was going out with friends.

"If you two don't go to your bedroom before you actually get settled with me." I chucked a pillow at Hannah's face.

We chatted for a while before I thought it would be a good idea to send Harry a text.

"Its time." I clinked my spoon on the side of my mug dramatically. They both crowded around me.

Hey Harry, its Charlotte

We waited impatiently for the reply. Delivered. Seen. TYPING! WHAT!

Hey Charlotte! Nice to hear from ya! Ngl thought you wouldn't message :)

Of course I would. Why wouldn't I?

Because, after all, I did call you a silly bitch. Did I not?

Yeah. True, I don't mind tho its funny now

Really?

Yeah definitely! A thing of the past!!

Brilliant.

Cool.

So, the boys all like you.

Really?

Yeah, we would love if you came spent time with us. You don't have to be shown online if you don't want to.

I hardly know you all.

Get to know me then :)

Really?

Really. I'll come see you tomorrow!

Monday instead. Come for opening time at 8 okay?

Okay.

See you then!!

Bye gorgeous:)

"Charlotte! He called you gorgeous!" Hayden and Hannah said at the same time.

"Yeah," I beamed. The emotion I was feeling right now was so different to any feeling I had ever felt towards a boy before. Well Harry wasn't a boy. He was a man.