Nights in London

I did love the nights in London. The quiet of the countryside can sometimes become suffocating if you don't have someone to keep you company which is another reason why I left. Everything seemed to be easier here even though I was away from my family. Hayden and Hannah were family now. I breathed in the somewhat fresh London city air hanging out my window. I did this almost every night. It cleared my head before going to bed. It was like the night breeze blew away my worries and concerns of the day.

For some reason my daily 'remedy' clearing my mind didn't quite work as the words went over and over in my head. Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Harry called me gorgeous. Did he really think he was or was he saying it out of habit? I know I say things like babe and hunny out of habit so maybe it was just one of those things? I didn't want to get my hopes up about it. 

One the other hand I was very excited at the fact that I was going to be seeing him and very soon! Just over 24 hours away! I'll make him one of my limited edition breakfast muffins and one of the treats I only ever make for Shelby. He would like it. 

"Are you alright?" Hayden came over to me and wrapped a blanket around my shoulders.

"Yeah I'm alright. Just in a bit of a think about what happened today." I leant into him as he put his arms round me. We had a very brotherly sisterly relationship. Nothing could ever and would ever happen between us in a romantic way. We were both just thankful that Hannah knew we had that friendship that we were cuddly. I was no homewrecker. Everything was healthy here which was another reason I liked Hannah so much. She didn't cause drama out of nothing. 

"That makes sense. Do you want a hot chocolate? Hannah isn't staying the night so maybe we could have one final chat before she leaves?" He rubbed my arm.  

"No thanks. Tell her goodbye from me. I'm just going to stay here." I gave him a kiss on the cheek before backing away from the window. 

I fell face first on my bed. I wasn't sad but my mind wasn't clear enough to sleep. I knew what I was going to do.

I pulled out my laptop once Hayden had left and searched up W2S. I had to do some sort of research didn't I? I turned on my lamp and turned off my main light. I wasn't going to do much other than online stalk him a little. It felt weird considering he knew nothing about me other than I insult people who bash into me and I own a bakery. I thought it would be more fun to watch some Sidemen videos because it's all of them together and the atmosphere would be good.

I put on 'sidemen bake off' and watched it straight through. My heart melted a little when Harry said "You can always tell when a meal hasn't had love and heart put into it." What a sweet man he was. I was going to enjoy seeing him again. I knew that we probably wouldn't talk but knowing a little about him and his friends seemed the best way to go. I watched a few more calorie and food videos until it was 3am and I fell asleep with Harry calling Simon's girlfriend Talia a silly bitch. Looks like I'm not the only one that Harry verbally abuses.

I fell asleep happy that night. I don't remember the last time I fell asleep with a smile on my face but that night I did. Thanks to a man that hardly knew me.