1• Lions Den

A/N; I might upload a playlist after the last chapter because I can't find enough songs yet.

Chapter 1 - Lions Den

*POV ~ LUNA*

Six months. It took us six months to come up with an untouchable plan. It took us six months to get the timing perfect. And here we are.

Me, Newt and two others were hiding behind a rock while Brenda and Jorge were near the front of the train before they went off to their second part of the plan. Thomas and Vince were trailing behind the vehicle and we all just hoped they got there safe.

A few moments off single gun shots went by until in the corner of my eye I saw multiple bomb like weapons go off beside Brenda and Jorge. The blonde Brit didn't think twice before intertwining our hands and lifting mine up to his mouth to place a gentle kiss.

'We're gonna do it.' He reassured.

'Oh I know.' I smirked back to him but then focused all my attention onto waiting for our signal.

That's when we heard it. Thomas whistled for us and when we all jumped up I fake saluted at him before I grabbed Newt's wrist and dragged him over to our side.

It didn't take the boy long to rummage through his back pack and pull out the blow torch that we were going to use to disconnect this part of the train from the others.

'Minho! Aelia! Can you hear me!' The brunette yelled as he banged on the metal. The response we got were multiple cries for help. Then I heard him; I heard Minho's shout.

'This one!' Me and Thomas both said at the same time.

With that the blonde kneeled down on the dusty floor while I covered for him. I brought out my gun from my waistband and started shooting the herd of WICKED guards that were running towards us.

Vince and Thomas were now on the top of the tube sorting out the straps while I kept protecting the British boy while he did his job.

'Newt, how you doing?' I heard the brunette ask over the bullet sounds.

'Don't rush me.'

'Newt, L get up here.'

'Fuck off T.' I shouted back because we all knew I was the last person who would hide on the top.

'Almost there.' The blonde replied.

Vince stood my by side making us look like a badass pair. In all honesty Vince had took up playing a father to me in the last six months. Before all of this happened he would come to my parents house once a month and we would have a family game night, they were my favourite.

'Newt, Andrew's go!' He screamed before the blonde started climbing the up the ladder.

'Shove it up your arse!' I responded before I jogged forwards which caused all the boys to scream at me. Such babies.