3• Heart Attack

Chapter 3 - Heart Attack

*POV ~ NEWT*

Once we were all set up and ready we started walking over to WICKED Headquarters. Thomas was with Teresa in a black and navy blue uniform while I was with Luna. I wore a red and black uniform whilst the red head wore the same as the brunette but in a much smaller size. I have to admit she did look adorable in the over sized clothes.

Thomas and Teresa took off after us while me and the ginger patiently waited for their arrival. It only took them around ten minutes to appear and when they did me and Luna didn't hesitate in joining them.

I could feel more of my veins become infected as the pain started to shot up to my shoulder not just my forearm. I tried to ignore the aching feeling it would create but every few minutes I would scrunch my face in discomfort, I was just glad my expression was hid behind a mask.

We met up with Gally and Teresa scanned her key card through a combination pad that revealed multiple flights of stairs. Just as me and Luna were walking down the first couple steps, the old builder pulled up his mask and stared at a metal box.

'I can get in here.'

'Throw me your walkie.' Thomas demanded before he followed me and the girl down the stairs as we all held up our launchers ready to shoot anyone in arms reach.

Once I lifted my mask up I couldn't hold in the coughing fit that had been begging to escape. I saw Luna look at me worryingly while the raven haired girl glanced at me in confusion.

A few seconds later Thomas approached us while he spoke to our friend on the device.

'Frypan we're in, how you doing?'

'Yeah, yeah I'm getting there.' The dark skinned boy responded.

We stood in a weird silence just before Gally opened the now unlocked metal box and we were faced with a bunch of strange wires.

'Brenda what's your status?' The brunette asked.

'Status is, I'm working on it.'

'Copy, just make sure you're ready on your end.'

'Don't worry, you know I'm gonna be there.' I heard Brenda say and even though I couldn't see her I knew she had a smug expression on her face.

All five of us ran up the rest of the stairs and waited outside big metal double doors. Just as Teresa was about to scan her key card, we saw a couple of WICKED guards from the other side of the door.

Thomas and Luna didn't waste any time in shooting them which inevitably made the men fall onto the floor and twitch their bodies from the electricity that ran throughout their veins. It was pretty badass.

Me and Gally followed their actions and when we saw no other uniformed people we jogged into the room. Each of us took our own door and when we opened it we all pulled off our masks to show the children that we were no threat.