4• Tattoed Man

A/N;
*mentions of rape/sexual assault and suicide in this chapter*

A/N;*mentions of rape/sexual assault and suicide in this chapter*

Chapter 4 - Tattooed man

*POV ~ LUNA*
*while the boys were getting Minho*

I ran up flights of stairs with one thought in my mind; I need Aelia back. I couldn't live without that girl and everyone new that. She knew how to calm my anxiety down, she knew how to make me laugh and she knew how to make me feel happy. Not that Newt couldn't go all those things it's just I've known the brunette all my life and I can't loose her, I've already lost so much.

I made it to her locked room and I didn't hesitate to scan the key card I stole from a dead guard which I'm sure was Thomas and Newt's doing.

When I entered the room I covered my mouth to muffle my gasp. There she was on a hospital bed with restrains on both her wrists, stomach and ankles. I saw that her eyes were open with fear at who might have entered and that broke my heart.

'Lia, hey it's only me.' I whispered as I started to untie her.

'Andrew's, am I dreaming?' Her voice was raspy and I was just glad that were was water bottles in this secluded room.

'Do you want me to hit you to find out?' I joked as I helped her sit up. She didn't waste anytime in crying into the crook of my neck.

'Hey it's okay, I'm here and I'm never letting you go again. I promise Lia.' I spoke in a stern yet soft tone.

'We need to go Lu, they'll find you.'

'Well get of your arse and follow me.' I smirked whilst I slug one of her skinny arms around my shoulder and dragged her out of the room.

We ran at a slow pace until I saw the one person I didn't want to see; Ava Fucking Paige. If looks could kill that so called doctor would be six feet under by now. I didn't want to waste any more time so I pulled me and Aelia into the room which I knew held the equipment I needed.

Not a moment later I kicked a metal table in front of the door for more safety and then rummaged through all the stuff, roughly putting the things I want in my pockets. Now all I needed to do was draw some blood and combine the liquids together.

I must have been in my thoughts for too long because I didn't hear the drilling sound come from the other side of the door.

'Andrews's, what the fuck do we do?' My brunette best friend asked but when my eyes met the glass window I couldn't stop the smirk that rested on my cracked lips.