Perfection

Hey y'all, i just want to apologize for not updating for a few. Ive been dealing with a lot of stuff and I also got grounded so I haven't been really doing anything. But thank you so much for all the love y'all are showing on this story <3

------------

You have never been to Emily's apartment before, so this was going to be something new. You were excited, but also nervous to not be in a familiar area. The drive to her apartment was less than 15 minutes away, so you turned on my music and began following behind her.

Pulling into her parking garage, you watched as she got out of her car and waited for me.

After parking, you made your way over to her and we started to walk towards her apartment.

We both walked in, she closed the door and made her way into the kitchen. Grabbing two wine glasses and a new bottle of red wine.

You felt something rubbing in between my feet, so I looked down and saw Sergio.

"Hi pretty guy" You said kneeling down going to pet him.

He instantly accepted my touch and began rubbing his head along my hand.

You looked up and noticed Em looking down at me, giving me a smile as she handed me the glass.

"He doesn't do this to many people, I guess he likes you..." She said.

You stood up, accepting the glass and returned the smile.

You took a sip of the wine, never leaving Emily's eyes.

"Soo what do you want to eat? I can cook or we could order something?" Emily said after a few moments.

Never being good at deciding, you responded with.

"I don't know, whatever you wanna do." You responded kinda shyly.

She laughed at my response and headed back into the kitchen. She grabbed out a few ingredients and a pot and started to cook.

"Go make yourself comfortable, i'll let you know when it's done."

You set my glass down and pulled up my sleeves, walking into the kitchen to help her.

"I wanna help you, what are we makin!"

She let out a giggle, grabbed a knife and a cutting board asking me to help prep.

------

We finished cooking, grabbing our glasses of wine as we made our way into the living room.

She turned on some random channel as we began to chat and eat.

We both finished our meals. Emily took my plate and began her walk into the kitchen.

She told me to stay in the living room as she cleaned up, so that's what you did.

A few moments later, she walked back into the living room with the bottle of wine.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" She asked as she filled our glasses.

"Sure, what movie are you thinking about watching?" You asked her so she didn't ask me.

She grabbed the remote and turned on a random movie.

The movie was half way done and your positions have changed. You were now cuddled up against emily's side, resting your head on her chest.

She always smelt so good, the smell of lavender invading your nose, making you drowsy.