Your Mine

TW: minimal swearing, fluff

-- 

The team has made drastic improvements in the case. Details have been brought to them, thankfully someone spoke out about potentially knowing the unsub. Thanks to their technical analyst, she brought information to the team about the young individual. He has been reported having multiple charges against him, due to assault. Garcia has already gotten the unsubs work and home address, sending the information to the team. Hotch had decided on splitting the team into equal groups, JJ, Reid, Y/N, and Morgan making their way towards the house. While Hotch, Prentiss, and Rossi went to his work address.

The time was around 2:30, which for a typical work day, they expected him to be there. When the trio arrived at his work, they quickly evacuated the whole building. The profile suggests he may have his break, so they didn't want to have anyone else's life at risk.

Gathering information from his coworkers, they told them he works in the third floor of the building. Naturally they would go to him, but they wanted to take a different approach to the situation. Hotch has told the receptionist to put the whole building into evacuation.

After everyone from the first floor has been cleared, people from the different floors has made their decent.

The three of them has split up, spreading throughout the first floor to surround the unsub.

Hotch spoke over to the two of them, he has sightings of the unsub. Rossi and Prentiss made their way over to Hotch with their guns drawn. Surrounding him, he drew a gun himself, pointing it at Prentiss. Hotch made the shot, shooting the unsub right in the head.

The team made their way back to the police station, gathering all of their belongings to head off to the jet. Hotch told the team they didn't need to go back to the office, gifting us with the rest of the night off. Everyone nodded at his statement, quickly going back to themselves for the rest of the flight.

The flight wasn't too long, and when they landed they all headed back to their cars and drove home for the night.

When you got back to your apartment, you roamed through your fridge seeing if there was anything to make. Being too exhausted to do anything, you just decided on ordering Chinese food anyways.

You were watching TV when you heard a knock at the door. Thinking it was the food, you opened the door not checking to see who it was. When you opened it, you were shocked to see Emily standing at the door.

"Well. Are you gonna let me in?" She stated with a smirk on her face.

You stepped aside, opening the door more so she could walk into your apartment. You were confused why she was here, but that feeling quickly went away when she wrapped her arms around your waist.

She peppered kisses along your cheek, then slowly making her way down to the side of your neck before quickly pulling away and drawing you into a passionate kiss.

You were the first to pull away when breath became needed.

"Hi." You said nervously with your eyes still closed.

"We barely have any alone time since that one night..." She said slowly making her way into your kitchen, before continuing, "So I figured I would come by tonight and surprise you"

You didn't say anything back, replying with a wide smile as you made your way back into the living room.

She quickly followed behind you, but before she could sit down, there were more knocking at the door.