The Morning

*This chapter contains mature content in the beginning, so if you're uncomfortable with that; please skip!*

i'm writing this at work so bare with me :(

words : 2001

warning - slight cursing, and obv smut :)

----

y/n pov:

You woke up from the feeling of someone kissing along your neck. Still being half asleep, you weren't aware of who it could've been. Until remembering Emily had spent the night. You quickly opened your eyes when she started traveling down to your collarbone, slowly descending down to your chest. Sucking on your skin lightly. Her gaze met yours as she removed the blanket, exposing yourself to her. She took one of your hard nipples into her mouth, suckling and biting harshly as she soothed the bite with her tongue. After being satisfied with the marks, she continued her assault to the other breast. You began to squirm underneath of her as the teasing became to much to handle. She giggled at your eagerness, getting your message and make her decent to where you needed her most. She sucked on the skin right above your panty line, as she grabbed your panties with her teeth; slowly pulling them off of you. She peppered kisses on your inner thigh, alternating between the both of them.

Your breathing started to become heavy as she moved closer to your center. The feeling of her tongue gliding up your slit made your back arched arch as you let out a loud moan. She continued her teasing a little but longer, before taking your clit into her mouth; sucking lightly. One of your hands made its way to her hair, tugging on it lightly as her movements became more frantic. Strings of moans and profanities left your mouth at the feeling of one of her hands teasing your center. She slowly entered her middle and ring finger into your entrance, keeping a slow pace. You started bucking your hips to meet her thrusts, but she held down your hips; making you squirm.

Her pace remained the same, and your grip on her hair was stronger. Your moans grew louder as your orgasm was slowly approaching. She let go of your clit with a pop, bringing her thumb to your clit, drawling tight circles.

She lifted herself up to hover over you, bringing your faces together. She brought you into a soft but passionate kiss, as the movements of her fingers started going faster and harder, getting deeper than they were before. Emily pulled away from the kiss, starting to leave light kisses along your neck. When she located your sweet spot, you screamed out.

"Fuck Emily"

She began curling her fingers, hitting your g-spot perfectly every time. Your moans became higher and more frantic as your orgasm hit. Your back arched off of the bed, screaming her name in pleasure as she continued fucking you through your orgasm.

Noticing you calming down, she slowed her movements as she slowly retracted her fingers from your center, causing you to whine.

Your breathing started to calm down, so you open your eyes seeing Emily's fingers in her mouth, sucking off your juices. She got back on top of you and brought you back into a soft kiss, moaning at the taste of yourself.

Breaking away from the kiss, you spoke.

"Well good morning" Letting out a slight giggle, still being a bit breathless.

"Certainly is a good morning baby" Giving you a peck on the lips.

You both stayed in silence, regaining your breath back. Turning your head slightly, you noticed Emily already looking over to you.

"Common sweetheart, lets make some breakfast" She said making her way out of bed, grabbing your hand pulling you along with her.

The brunette guided the both of you throughout the house, making your way over towards the kitchen. She sat you down on one of the stools before making her way over to the cabinets, grabbing out the ingredients to start pancakes.