Chapter 13

Sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes

Will you hold me tight and not let go? I'm healing slowly...everything is silent...

Now our song is playing...will you be my Symphony?

Taehyung got up from the bed to not see Jungkook beside him, looks like he left...

He wanted to puke, Jungkook is a different person. It's like someone switched him.

Taehyung went to his son's room, to see him sleeping. He edged his small bed, "Baby wake up, let's go have breakfast", Taehyung whispered, caressing his face.

Taegguk slowly opened his eyes, "Good morning mommy".

"Good morning baby", Taehyung kissed his cheek.

Taehyung helped his son get up, leading them to the kitchen.

Taegguk sat on the chair, holding his bunny plushie.

"What do you want for breakfast?", Taehyung asked, turning on the oven.

"Hmmm...I want PANCAKES!", Taegguk screams excitedly.

Taehyung laughed, getting the ingredients for it.

"Mommy, what are those marks on your face?", Taegguk asked, looking at his eomma's face.

Taehyung stopped, he forgot to hide the bruises on his face.

"Ah, it's nothing baby. This is just some makeup that I forgot to clean it off", Taehyung explained quickly.

Taegguk nodded, playing with his bunny.

Taehyung went back to cooking breakfast but was lost in his thoughts...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was in a meeting with Lisa. Both talking about if they should build a new building there or somewhere.

That's when there was a knock on the door, "Yes?", Jungkook asked.

A male worker peeked through the door, "Um sir, there are some people who would want to talk to you".

Jungkook nodded, the male worker closed the door, he could hear him telling someone to come in.

That's when two people came in...

The Kims...

Jungkook widened his eyes, what are they doing here?

"J-Jin, Jennie, what are you guys doing here?", Jungkook asked standing up.

Lisa moving away from them, getting bad vibes from those two.

"Hi Jungkook, we came here to take you to hell with that slut of yours", Jin said crossing his arms, deadly glaring at Jungkook.

"W-Wh-What do you mean Jin? I'm confused", Jungkook asked.

Jennie scoffed, "WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID JUNGKOOK! CHEATING ON OUR BROTHER WITH THAT FLAT ASS BITCH!"

"No I didn't", Jungkook said, looking at Lisa.

"Um ma'am, please don't call me that", Lisa said, trying to defend herself from them.

"OH LOOK WHO'S TALKING! WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO SPREAD THOSE FILTHY LEGS OF YOURS TO THIS SON OF A BITCH!", Jin screamed at her, ready to pull her fake hair.

"JIN PLEASE! YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF THAT I WAS CHEATING ON TAEHYUNG!", Jungkook yelled at him.

"Oh, you want proof bitch?! I GIVE YOU PROOF, JISOO ALWAYS SAW THIS BITCH COME TO YOUR OFFICE, FIXING HER CLOTHES, PUTTING TOO MUCH MAKEUP LIKE THE FUCK!", Jennie yelled.

"I knew you weren't for Taehyung in the first place, I should've stopped him from dating a bastard", Jin said.

Jungkook stood there and no words came out of his mouth...

"Jungkook, get ready for a divorce from Taehyung", Jin said.

"What do you mean? Taehyung doesn't know", Jungkook said.

"Bitch he will know once we tell him, so fuck you asshole", Jennie flipped him off.

She looked at Lisa, "Keep this shit it's yours now. Both shit ass people belong together anyway", Jennie said turning around.

"I would've loved to rip your fake ass hair, but I controlled myself. So goodbye Jungkook, be happy with that hoe", Jin said, following his sister.

...

*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*

9 hours later...

"FUCKING GOSH DANG IT", Jin screamed, banging on the sterling wheel.

Jennie was sitting on the passenger seat looking at him, their car broke down and they called a tow truck.

But they were busy at the moment and will be there as soon as they can.

Of course, they can order a taxi, but since it could be dangerous to leave their car here.

"Why when we're about to go to Taehyung?", Jin said, frustrated.

"Don't worry Oppa, we can still talk to him, maybe on the phone", Jennie said, pulling her phone out.

But Jin stopped her, "No, we need to tell him face to face. We have to be there for him when we tell him the news", Jin said.

Jennie nodded.

"I should call Jisoo, hopefully, she can pick us up or help us out", Jennie said.

Jin nodded at her, it was dark outside, soon night will take over...

That night, something will happen, that will change everyone's life...

Oh gosh, this isn't a good chapter... Sorry for this bad chapter...take care💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜