35

The following morning, Sook sits at a table enjoying some breakfast with her brother. The latter seems to react horribly to every bit of bright light and loud noise. He pokes around at his food not being able to eat properly. Every bite he takes, makes his stomach feel like he's being thrown around as a bouncy ball by a giant. Feeling nauseous, he focusses his attention on his glass of water instead.

Sook giggles at her brother, "You shouldn't have drunk so much yesterday." Wooyoung grunts at his sister, sighing deeply as he slumps down on his chair. He covers his face with his arm, providing some darkness for his thumping headache, "It's San's fault." Sook looks up at her brother rather disapprovingly. She grabs a piece of bread and throws it at Wooyoung, "Don't blame others for your mistakes. You could have said no."

The piece of bread perfectly lands on Wooyoung's arm leaning on his head like a little hat. The hunter grabs the bread and slams it on the table a little bit too hard, the noise causing him to flinch as he feels like his brain is being stabbed by icepicks. He grunts as he once again hears his sister laugh at his misery. He decides to ignore it and move some of the plates in front of him away, freeing some space for him to lay his head.

Sook stands up from her chair and walks around the table to her brother. She unties her cloak and places it over the other twin, the hood providing some more darkness. She returns to her seat smiling as she hears a weak 'thanks' from underneath the green cloak. She continues to enjoy her breakfast, staring through the window outside. She watches people go about their business as she thinks back to the events of the evening before.

~~☆♡☆~~

The evening before.
After the small group finished shopping, they made their way back to the inn where Seonghwa, Hongjoong and Yeosang were already eating their dinner. The group of four joined them and they all exchanged stories of the day. Yunho brought up the usage of a party fund for the party as Sook is already getting low on money. Eventually they decided it would be a good idea, but had to wait for the remaining two members to return before they could make a definitive decision. It was already getting late and Wooyoung and San were still out, the group growing more and more worried. Eventually Seonghwa and Sook went to go look for them.

They walk through the city. The streets are lit by multiple lanterns, but the flames cast broad shadows making the druid feel uneasy. She remains very close to the cleric accompanying her which the latter didn't mind at all. Eventually Sook grabs Seonghwa by his arm, not letting him go by any means, causing heat to rise to his cheeks. He silently thanks the darkness for obscuring the sudden warmth he feels within, leaving the girl totally oblivious to this.

They arrive at the vineyards of the city and start asking around if people have seen the two missing members. The workers point the two into the direction of the mansion on the outer edge of the fields. They make their way over and as they draw closer, they could hear music emanating from the building.

They emerge from the grape fields and see a large bonfire and many people singing, dancing and talking around it. They all seem to have drunk a large amount of wine, as many empty bottles were laying around. Seonghwa and Sook decide to split up to search for their comrades and meet back at the entrance after ten minutes.

Sook walks around, asking different people if they have seen a lilac haired man, but the people are too drunk to answer her questions. Instead they are complementing the girl, grabbing her hair as they seem amazed by its length and color and try to get the girl to drink with them. Uneasy by the sudden attention she dismisses their proposals and quickly walks further into the crowd.

After ten minutes of searching she gives up, sighing heavily as she stares into the fire, hoping Seonghwa would be more successful in their mission. She was about to turn back to their meeting spot, but stops her pace when she heard high pitched laughter. A laughter people would describe as the sound dolphins make. She immediately turns to where the sound came from. There is only one person she knows who laughs this weirdly; Wooyoung.

The laughter came from inside the mansion and she quickly makes her way towards the entrance. Unsure if she would be allowed inside, she carefully makes her way into the building using the shadows to her advantage. The laughter gets louder as she nears an open entryway into a large room, flickering light of many candles pour out of the chamber into the hallway. She peeks into the room, trying to stay as quiet as she possibly can.

In the large chamber she sees a group of five women laughing and drinking along with two men. The women wear barely anything. A tight corset accentuates their feminine curves in all the right places. The piece of clothing forms a very short loose skirt at the bottom and a long flowy see-through lace cardigan drapes along their shoulders, doing a very poor job concealing everything underneath.

The women sit very close to the two men, being very touchy as they giggle along with their jokes. As Sook takes a closer look at the men, she realizes it's her brother and San. Seeing them so close with the other sex disgusts her in a way she hasn't experienced before. She is not opposed to people having fun or her brother having an intimate relationship with someone, but what she sees here is definitely not something she wanted to see.

She quickly moves away from the door, disgusted by the sight. However, she doesn't take into account that she stands next to a small table holding a very expensive looking vase. As she backs away from the door, she accidentally walks into the table and knocks the vase onto the floor. A loud crash echoes through the hallway and Sook stands there shocked, hoping no-one heard it. Thankfully, the people outside didn't hear it over the loud noise of the music.

However, the laughter from inside the chamber grows quiet and Sook hears movement of someone standing up. Footsteps move closer to the door and the druid begins to panic, frantically looking around for a hiding spot. The door opens further, revealing a heavy breathing San looking right at Sook. By the look on her face, he immediately knew she saw them inside and a wide grin appears on his face.

He licks his lips and leans against the door frame, crossing his arms as he looks pleasantly surprised, "Good evening Tiger. If you really wanted to join, you could have just asked. I would love to have you here," He says biting his lip. Sook looks up at his face, her gaze moves from his eyes to his lips, blood rushing to her cheeks as she hears him talk. San is obviously drunk, his pupils are enlarged and a pinkish hue colors his cheeks.