Spongebobs revenge

Today was the day, the day Spongebob got revenge on Squidward. Squidward is always in a bad mood, and now it is time for Spongebob to give him a real reason.

Spongebob walked over to the familiar Easter island head. He proceeded to knock aggressively on the door until Squidward opened it.

"Hey squiddy~" Spongebob spoke in a sensual tone. "You know what day it is, don't you?"

"For the love of Neptune Spongebob how long will it take you to learn that I hate you and no matter what you do I will always see you that way." Squidward spoke with anger and spite in his tone.

This barely even fazed the bright yellow sponge in front of him. The hatred was mutual between the two. Spongebob just liked to bother his six legged enemy.

A plan popped into Spongebob's head and he grinned at the idea of doing that to his asshole of a neighbor. Quickly he kicked out the legs from underneath the squid, and pinned him to the ground. Squidward gasped at how he had been caught so off guard, yet he felt strangely good in the sponges grasp. The squid snapped back to his senses and kicked Spongebob off of him while yelling gibberish at him. Spongebob just sat there and laughed at his enemy knowing he has bested him.

"GET OUT!" Squidward yelled with fury.
"Fine, fine" Spongebob said with a chuckle. "Don't you think this is the end of this though, I've only just begun."