Sex at the Star's

After all that had happened at the Krusty Krab. Spongebob was glad it w as the weekend. We has so tired from working, and pleasing Squidward ;). When he got out of bed and went into the kitchen, the sponge saw Squidward making breakfast with only an apron on.
"Oh Squiddy~" SpongeBob moaned "What are you doing here dressed like that?"
"I wanted to make you breakfast daddy~" Squidward said submissively.
Spongebob walked up to the squid and slapped his ass. After squidward finished making breakfast the two ate hornily.
"Sponge-Daddy I have an idea. What if we sneak over to Patrick's rock while he's gone and fuck?" Spongebob smirked at the idea. This was so naughty.
The two made their way to Patrick's rock and broke in. There they saw his big sand bed. Immediately they got on iy and started passionately kissing. Not too long after both of then were naked and clapping cheeks while loudly moaning. This went on for hours before they heard something. Patrick had gotten home!
"Shit." Spongebob muttered under his breath.
The two quickly scrambled to hide under the stars bed. Patrick walked in and sat down on his bed. Soon after the two could hear snoring coming from the starfish.
"That was a close one." Squidward muttered. Spongebob grabbed the squids throat and told him to shut up. The two than fucked under the sleeping starfish until they both squirted their love children.
Quickly and quietly they both left Patrick's house without getting caught.