Sexy Squiddy

Spongebob walked over to Squidward's house after work. He was still shaken by what had happened at the krusty krab. Spongebob couldn't deny how he felt about the squid. He was in love with him, not only his body but everything. The fighting they had wasnt really fighting, it was more flirting now that he thought back on it.

As he walked over to squidwards house he got more and more anxious. What would he say to him? Squidward still hated him as far as he knew. But the sponge had to do something, he couldnt stand it any longer.

Spongebob knocked on the door and answered a squidward wearing barely any clothing. He was wearing lingerie, that barely covered up his large squid cock. Spongebob gasped as he looked the squid up and down, quickly getting hard after seeing him like that. "What do you want?" Squidward spoke with spite in his tone. "I- wow." Spongebob was amazed seeing squidward like that. Finally the horny sponge couldn't take it any more, and he grabbed squidward pulling him onto the couch where he passionately kissed him.

"WHA-" Spongebob shushed him "Its ok squiddy~, just tell me if you want me to stop ok." Squidward nodded. Spongebob took off his shirt and pants leaving him in just his thong, revealing the outline of his large throbbing cock. Spongebob started rubbing squidwards cock through his lingerie. He let out soft moans as spongebob pleasured him.

Spongebob then ripped the clothing off of both of them and wrapped his hand around squidwards throat. He shoved his cock in side of squidward earning a large moan out of him. He started slow then went faster and faster. Squidward could barely handle the pleasure he was feeling. Finally the squid came, spongebob cumming right after. Both parties moaned in pleasure.