| Chapter 3: The Escape (18+)

Y/N's/Your POV:

I hopped onto the trash can. The fence wasn't that far. About 4 feet away. Casandra was still behind the rock wall, keeping a lookout. I jumped onto the fence and started climbing.

I accidentally cut myself on the fence. "Fuck. Ow.." I managed to get over but as soon as I did, I heard a cop shooting at the fence as he spot me. I froze.

"RUN, DUMBASS!" Casandra yelled at me. I gulped as I ran. Casandra was shooting the cop. I didn't even bother to look back. I stopped running as I saw Casandra catch up with me. There was blood on her right hand, 12 bullets, a key card, and an extra gun on her left.

"Now, we just need to slide this card in and we'll be outta this shithole." Casandra slid the key in, as it opened the door. We both walked out. Casandra already had car keys with her. It was to a specific car.

We got to it eventually. The vehicle looked a year old. It was a black SUV. Casandra threw her extra stuff in the back seat. I went in the passenger seat as Casandra sat in the drivers'. We soon drove off.

"I'm finally out of there." Casandra panted. "WE are out of there." I corrected her. "Yeah, whatever. I know this little place we can stay for a week. Then, we'll move in with an old friend I know." Casandra smirked at me.

We eventually got to the place. It was a warehouse. It wasn't big. The size of your average house. "Go inside, I'll catch up." Casandra said as she loaded her pistol again.

I exited the car as I went inside the warehouse. It for some reason had a built in bathroom. I sat on the nearby couch, looking at the cut. It was still bleeding. Casandra came inside the room I was in. "You alright, kid?" I turned. Casandra was fixing her bra. "Yeah, it's just my hand. I cut it while climbing the fence."

"Oh, okay." Casandra went in a nearby drawer. She took out bandages and alcohol. She sat down next to me. "This is gonna hurt, mkay-?"

Casandra slowly poured the alcohol over my open wound. I held in my screams and started to cry. "Stop being a pussy, Y/N. It doesn't hurt that much." She wrapped the white cloth bandages on my scar.

"There we go, kid." She'd pat me on the back. I was sobbing. The alcohol felt like it was burning my skin. "Shut up. It doesn't hurt that much." I was still crying. Casandra sighed as she hugged me. She smelt like cigarettes. It made me calm down as I hugged her back.

"Shh.." Casandra's quiet soft voice made me feel weird. I soon felt something roll down into my pants.

Nobody's POV:

"Have you ever been teased by anyone?" Casandra asked like that was a normal question. "No..-" Y/N looked at her weirdly. "Do you wanna be teased by me..?~ I mean, it's your choice." Y/N was red. She'd never had someone touch her like this. Especially a girl.

"Mm, okay.. sure.." Y/N was skeptical about it but was curious. Casandra unbuttoned Y/N's inmate outfit, as she shoved her down onto the couch. She undid Y/N bra as she started to tease her breasts. She rolled her finger down Y/N's pants as she started fingering Y/N's pussy. Y/N started moaning softly. She never felt this good before.

Casandra started kissing Y/N on her neck. Y/N started blushing as she felt Casandra bite and suck on her skin. She slightly moaned a bit. "Casandra.. w-what're you doing?" Casandra stopped. "I just gave you a hickey, pretty girl." Casandra caressed Y/N's hair. "Is that a problem..?~"

Y/N giggled. "Mhm.. its okay." Casandra looked in the drawer again and took out a dildo and strapped it onto herself. "W-wait, w-werent you gonna tease me-?" Y/N asked. She was getting slightly fearful. "You asked to be teased so.." Casandra pulled Y/N closer. "I'm gonna fuck you until you can't get up for days..~" Y/N tried to move but Casandra had strapped her to the couch.

Casandra started to thrust Y/N. She was hitting her G spot multiple times. Y/N held her hand to her mouth as lustful moans came out her mouth.

"You alright down there, pretty girl?" Casandra looked at Y/N. "Ah- uh-huh..!~" Casandra started to go faster. Y/N was squirming. She felt like something pleasant was gonna hit.

"If you need to cum, just cum..~" Casandra said. She went slower. Y/N let out a load moan as she cummed. Casandra took the dildo out of her. "You can't even last 5 minutes, can you?" Casandra panted.

Casandra licked Y/N's cum. "You taste nice by the way..~"