Rolls ~ Tsukasa (fluff/lime)

The premise

The premise

° Y/n doesn't like the way her body looks

° Tsukasa on the other hand, loves it.

1103 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n gulped as she squeezed her eyes tighter. She was standing in front of a mirror, however, she seemed as if she was almost frightened to look in it.

Tsukasa stood behind y/n and lovingly held his hands around her belly, rubbing his thumb delicately across her belly button as he did so.

Y/n shivered at his action and brought one of her hands up to slap his away.

Tsukasa groaned lightly when his hands were slapped away. He stared at y/n's body in the mirror in front of them without her knowledge since she still kept her eyes closed.

Even though she could be extremely aggravating with her self conciseness, Tsukasa couldn't stay mad at her.

The boy rested his head the crook of her neck and placed his hands on either one of her shoulders.

"Y/n.." he mumbled into her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

Y/n squeezed her eyes tighter when she felt one of his hands traveled down her shoulder to the sides of her stomach, squeezing lightly.

Tsukasa pressed a hot kiss on the girl's temple before pressing another on her shoulder bone. His chest pressed against her back as he pressed himself more into her.

Y/n bit her shivering lip, making her entire body shiver instead.

"Okay now open your eyes" Tsukasa whispered.

He wanted y/n to see the beautiful girl he saw. He wanted her to open her eyes and cry in happiness. Cry in disbelief that someone so perfect could even exist.

Tsukasa wanted y/n to see what he saw everyday.

Y/n's heart was beating out of her chest. She uncomfortably rubbed her thighs together, not liking the material that was on them

Y/n was always extremely self conscious. She was naturally a little on the thicker side. Her thighs were fleshy-er than most girls and her stomach wasn't flat like her classmates.

She was normally picked on for her weight and as a result, she tried dieting, exercising, even making herself throw up her meals when she felt guilty. But she always stayed the same weight.

Y/n hated her body and so did everyone else.

That is until one day she met someone. A boy who didn't laugh at her. A boy who wasn't disgusted to be near her.

She had met a boy who actually liked her and her body. But for some reason, she still didn't want you accept the beautiful truth.

"Open your eyes, y/n" Tsukasa purred.

Y/n exhaled shakily and slowly opened her eyes.

Tsukasa tucked a piece of y/n's hair behind her ear, showing off even more of her beauty that he was so astounded by. He whispered sweet nothings into her ear as she eyed her own body up and down.

Y/n was wearing her school uniform, consisting of a skirt, button up shirt, and high knee socks. Her stomach was creating a small muffin top over her skirt in her tucked in shirt.

Y/n's eyes began to water as she stared at herself. She had completely forgotten about Tsukasa behind her and was now focused her body.

The girl began to sniffle softly and she crossed her hands over her stomach, obviously embarrassed.

"That's enough, Tsukasa..." Y/n mumbled.

Tsukasa hummed quietly to himself and placed his hands over hers, connecting their fingers. He pulled her arms away from her own stomach and placed them at her sides.

Y/n's eyes widened as she looked at her thighs while she hyperventilated. They jiggled and almost rubbed against each other as she breathed heavily and she hated it.

Then, as if Tsukasa was reading her mind, he removed his hands from hers and placed his on her inner thighs, making her jump.

"So pretty..." He mumbled into her ear as he gently massaged her flesh.

Y/n stood there uncomfortably, not wanting to soak into his touch.

Tsukasa let his hands travel higher on y/n's body, stoping at her muffin top.

Y/n quickly reached out to slap his hands away only for the boy to grabbed her wrists before she could do so.

Y/n struggled to get loose. Her hands were now crossed across her hips, her left hand on her right hip and her right hand on her left hip. Tsukasa's hands were intertwined with hers, keeping her steady.

"Please.." y/n mumbled, a small tear escaping her eye as she did so. Seeing her reflection bound by him was enough to make her shrivel away in embarrassment.

"So.." the boy stated before trailing off.

In one swift movement Tsukasa turned y/n around to face him, his arms twirled with hers and her body stopped abruptly in front of him, making it seem like an elegant dance move was performed.

Y/n quickly broke eye contact with Tsukasa as he glanced across her body like he had many times before.

"Beautiful..." Tsukasa spoke, leaning down to press his forehead against hers.

His slender finger ran across the girl's collar bone. He delicately pressed small kisses on her jawline, traveling down her neck.

Y/n squirmed lightly due to his touch but still let him have his way.

Tsukasa played with the top button on y/n's shirt and her eyes widened when she felt is become undone, the cold air grazing her cleavage.

"T-that's to much" Y/n stuttered.

Tsukasa quickly placed one of his hands under the girl's chin and pushed it up lightly, making her lips connect with his. Just like in a movie, y/n was silenced with a kiss.

Their lips moved in sync and y/n had almost forgotten about her insecurities until Tsukasa reached down and caressed her stomach.

Y/n immediately jumped, almost out of his touch, but Tsukasa held her close, deepening the kiss to distract her.

He pulled back just enough for his lips to still be touching y/n's and whispered a breathy

"Let me show you how beautiful you are"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐘! 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆!"

( う-')づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚")/ ★

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!"

"𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓!"