Cheese crackers ~ Twins (angst/lime)

The premise

The premise

° the twins have recently noticed changes with y/n's mannerisms and eating habits.

° after putting all of the red flags together, the boys plan a special outing that they hope will knock some sense into her.

2485 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanako and Tsukasa were brothers as well as enemies. They were never caught truly getting along while they were alive and that didn't change once they died.

The brothers stayed seperated. They had never spoken to each other and had planned to keep it that way.

That was, until the two had met y/n.

The girl was intriguing to say the least.

She met the boys around the same time even though it was at two separate locations.

Y/n was kind yet had a hint of malice in her personality. She was kind enough to teach someone something yet sneaky enough to plot against them. The perfect combination of sweet and salty.

For instance, when she first had met Tsukasa. They spent the day together scaring students as Tsukasa made small objects appear to be floating or threw pencils across the classroom. Y/n seemed to collide perfectly with his jokester, childish almost, personality.

While on the contrary, her first interaction with Hanako was completely different. The two spent their time away from the public eye, stashed away in a cubby hole that the janitors rarely used to store cleaning products. There the two read books about the solar system and talked about their day.

Over a small course of time both of the boys grew fond of y/n. Perhaps it was because they had never had any bond quite like it before, or maybe it was because they were just lonely.

Either way y/n was quickly and unknowingly training two Yandere.

To the plain eye, y/n would seem as if she had a two different personalities. She would act one way with one boy and then completely different with the next.

However, that wasn't the case. In both instances y/n was still herself.

Once the two boys found out about the small affair y/n seemed to be having, they weren't mad. Oh, they could never be mad at their y/n.

Instead of forcing y/n out of their lives, they forced themselves back into each other's.

As the three began to spend time together more often, the boys noticed small details y/n.

They had quickly gotten used to her switching her personality around each other, infact, they both thought it was adorable. But as y/n grew more comfortable with the boys, her insecurities became more apparent.