Summoned ~ Tsukasa (lemon)

The premise

° y/n is forced by her friends to make a summoning circle in order to summon a spirit

° except this ghost was not brought to her by his own free will and he wants something in return for making him appear

5866 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's hands were shaking as she lit the last candle around her circled pentagon. She was using an abandoned classroom to preform her little task. She was going to summon a demon.

Not that she wanted too.

Her friends snuck her into the school after hours and waited outside. They told her that everyone who attended the school had to do this and if you didn't, you died..

That was a lie ofcourse, they just wanted to test her bravery and poor y/n had no idea.

The classroom she was in was cleared out, no desks, no podium...they only thing in the empty room was her hand made summoning symbol and the three candles she brought with her.

Y/n was shaking as she sat on her knees in the middle of the pentagon.

She made a quick pray to god before she started the ritual.

The only reason y/n wasn't scared shitless and the only reason she even agreed to this was simple.

She didn't believe in ghosts.

She was positive nothing was going to happen after she preformed the ritual so she mostly did it out of spite of her friends who tried to scare her with the many ghost story's of her school.

Y/n sighed as she tried to remember what she was supposed to say. She snapped her finger when she realized she forgot something.

Y/n reached behind her and pulled out a box cutter, examining it before sighing.

"It didn't specify how much blood..." She mumbled to herself.

She looked at the sharp object in her hands at all angles, her eyes stopping on the sharp edge. She patted around her body in thought.

The website also didn't say where the blood was supposed to come from, as long as it came from your own body.

Y/n smiled to herself as she looked at the tip of her finger.

She brought the sharp object to the pad of her finger, the indention sending a small tingle of pain through her body.

She closed her eyes tightly as she swiped the object across her finger. She made sure not to do it deep, just enough for a single drop of blood.

She dropped the box cutter as she swung it and it landed on the floor next to her. The girl hissed as she opened her eyes and examined her finger. The cut wasn't worth stitches but it was definitely more than a single drop of blood.

She watched the liquid run down her finger and she quickly flipped her hand upside down, so the blood would drip onto the summoning circle instead.

Y/n gulped as she watched her liquid leave her body. She still didn't believe in ghosts but the blood made it way too real.

She shook off her questioning thoughts and proceeded to recite the words she was given.

She closed her eyes tightly, hand still extended in front of her.

"Hear these words. Hear my cry"

Y/n heard a small crack in floorboards near her but she ignored it. Probably just the old school