KIDNAPPED!?

M/n's POV: "Mom! Take your medicine! Please for my sake" "M/n,sweetie I'll do it just for you" "Thank you" I hanged up and walked to my front door because someone knocked on it. I opened it to see a little girl crying. "Hey,hey. You ok?" "N-no I lost my mommy. C-could you help?" "Sure. Let's see the last place you remember"

What the kid looks like:

we walked down stairs from my apartment and walked to the front of the restaurant

we walked down stairs from my apartment and walked to the front of the restaurant. "This was the place" "Mhm,all I saw was mommy going into a car" "ok. Did she know him or her?" "I think so but she was screaming and yelling at him to stop" She was kidnapped. "Ok how about you come with me to my work and we'll find her with my friends? Is that ok?" "Yes! What is your name?" "M/n Reid" "okie N/N" I picked her up and drove to my job.

"M/- is that a kid!?" "Yes and her mother was kidnapped,get everyone in the office now!" "On it!" I speed walked to my set and grabbed another one then placed her on it. Everyone came in. "Is it true M/n?" "Yes it is" I turned my attention to her. "Hey sweetie,would you tell me your name?" "Melissa wings" "ok and your mommy's name?" "Amber Magen wings" "thank you here,do you like reading?" "Mhm!" I gave her one of my books.

What the book was:

 "I have one of these at my home!" "That's cool,read this while we try to find your mommy

"I have one of these at my home!" "That's cool,read this while we try to find your mommy." "Ok N/n!" I turned to the others and they seemed surprised. "What?" "You are good with kids" "let's just get in the case" "how did you know that this was today's case?" "The kid told me that her mom was kidnapped and she thinks her mom knows the man." "Wait it's a he?" "Yes she told me" "ok so cover her ears" I did what hotch asked. "Her dad was found dead at their home" "I can let her stay at my place" "really!?" "Yeah sweetie" "yay! Can we go to my home!?" "Sure"

TBC