HIT THE ROAD JACK!

M/N's pov:I dropped off Melissa at the daycare and I am currently running as fast as I fucking can to work. As soon I got there I started to pant. "Woah! What you do run here?" "Ye-yes..I di-did" "well here's some water buddy" "thanks Morgan" I took it and started to chug it down as if I hadn't drank in 100/hundred years. "All better?" "Yeah..." I went to my desk but I saw a basket of my favorite flowers,candys,drinks or tea packets,mixture drinks,and chocolate. "Hey did one of you give me this?" "No..why?" "Because I have a gift basket fro- GOD DAMN IT!" "What?" "It's from my god damn ex boyfriend named Jack,he's insane! He would get anger even if I just went on a god damn walk! How the hell does he know where I work!?"

I let our a frustrated sigh then sat down,I fiddled with the tag thinking if I should eat it. "Do we have a way to tell if this is drugged?" "Yeah want us to check?" "Yes please I don't wanna eat or drink something that's drugged" My friend nodded then took it to be tested. "We got a new case" "I'll tell the daycare she'll have to stay later" they nodded and went to the meeting room while I called the daycare. "Hello?" "Hi it's me M/N,Melissa will need to stay late because I've got a case and if anyone named Jack tries to pick her up DONT LET HIM!" "Okay thanks because some guy named Jack is trying to take her" "okay...I'll get someone to pick her up" I soon hang up hoping that my daughter is okay.

TIME SKIP

As soon as we got back I left to go pick up Melissa until I saw him. "NO! WHAT THE HELL JACK! WE BROKE UP FOR A GOD DAMN REASON!" Everyone came out to see my Ex boyfriend Jack. "PLEASE! PLEASE TAKE ME BACK! IVE FELT EMPTY AND BROKEN! PLEASE M/N!" Morgan soon walked beside and wrapped his arm around my waist. "What's wrong baby?" "This is my infamous ex,JACK!" "Oh this is the guy? I'll talk to him. Go get your kiddo" "alrighty see you at home" I went to my car while flipping off my ex.

Morgan's POV:I waited until my darling left the area then I punched Jack square in the face. "Listen man,Y/N isn't into you. He's mine now and not your,he's my wonderful lovely amazing boyfriend. So you have two choices A.we fight here right now or B.You leave him alone FOREVER!!!" Jack just ran as I chuckled and went to my car to drive around so I won't be piss off still and blow up at Y/N or his child.