To late

M/n's POV: "Melissa you will be here with a babysitter if she tries anything hit her and run to my room,lock the door and call anyone that you might know is safe ok?" "Yes dada!" Everyone saw the shock in my eyes but I softened them. "Ok sweetie. Call Penelope,or you know who" "yes dada!" I called the babysitter and she picked her up. "Keep her safe" "yes m/n,I'll protect her like I protected you from the bullies" "ok bye" "Bye n/n" the car drove off but Melissa showed her head through the window. "BYE DADA!!!" We went to the car. "So you going to-" "H##l yes,I am adopting that kid either you like it or not. I will adopt her" I went back into my book and go through deep thoughts.

When you got to the house.

I first went into Melissa room and boy what I saw creeped my out. "HEY GUYS! GET OVER HERE!" They all came up and saw what I saw. Pictures of the parents sleeping and Melissa....Melissa at school. I put my gloves on and looked in the closet and grabbed something that fought my eye. "How old is Melissa?" "Four" "Why you M/n?" "....someone is stalking Amber and Melissa because they left a camera that a four year old didn't know how to use" I showed them and they saw the angry in my eyes. Why!? Because THEY HAD PICTURES OF MELISSA NAKED!

When you got to where the unsub is

"I'm going in,L care to join?" "Sure M/n" we went in and I saw Amber's dead cool eyes look into mine......I then saw the unsub holding a gun and he tried to shot L but I shot him in his forehead. "Good job M/n" "thanks,I had the power of angry on my side." I walked to amber and shut her eyes before I did that she said. "P-please,k-keep m-my b-baby safe...." she the died and I finally shut her eyes. "I will"