Chapter 2

***

***

A/N: Again, if you are uncomfortable leave. Also, it's a bit short.

3rd person

Seokjin was spending his day off in his room, too busy interacting with the fans online when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" He yelled.

Too busy typing a response to one of the fans, Jin didn't notice that Yoongi had walked in his room and closed the door behind him.

"Hyung?" Yoongi called. "Are you busy?"

Jin looked up from his laptop and smiled, "I'm not, come here and sit with me."

Following his hyung's orders, Yoongi sat down on the bed beside Jin and looked at the screen of the laptop to see what his hyung was doing.

"Are you flirting with the fans?" He joked.

Jin rolled his eyes, "I'm not. I'm just merely gracing them with my presence."

The two sat down on Jin's bed in comfortable silence, sometimes laughing at how the fans are freaking out every time Jin replies to them.

Yoongi missed this, having some bonding time with his only hyung in the group.

Work had been hectic and they all hadn't had time for themselves or to spend time together. Luckily, their company decided to give them a rest period.

His members are still acting weird and had become extremely touchy but he didn't mind it knowing that they are always like this.

But Yoongi couldn't help but be curious.

"Hyung?" He broke the silence and received a hum from the older.

"Have you noticed anything strange?"

Jin finally stopped typing on his laptop and looked up to Yoongi with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know, I feel like the others are acting weird and they became even more touchy than usual."

"They're always touchy," Jin told him. "Aren't you used to it by now?"

The younger sighed, "But they're really doing it on purpose now!"

Jin turned back to typing on his laptop, "It's because they're always doing it on purpose, Yoon. They want to annoy you, that's why."

Yoongi pouted and huffed, "You're not listening! They're being weirdly territorial, always being touchy, and would stare at me for hours!"

He was even more upset when Jin didn't bother responding with a proper sentence and only gave him a hum.

He wanted his hyung's attention. He needed his hyung's attention.

Yoongi snatched the laptop from Jin's lap and placed it on the bedside table.

The older groaned, "Hey! What's your problem? I was just finishing —"

But Seokjin wasn't able to finish what he was going to say when Yoongi replaced the laptop and suddenly sat on his lap.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked.

Yoongi pouted and crossed his arms, "You weren't paying attention to me! I was talking and you weren't even trying to listen to what I was saying!"

Jin sighed, "Sorry, I was too busy doing something."

"Yeah, too busy to listen to me for just five minutes."

"Okay, what's your problem?" Jin asked. "You're so antsy today and you're acting like Taehyung whenever no one pays attention to him."

Yoongi didn't say anything and only glared at him.

The older was in agony, Yoongi was seated on his lap and because the younger was only wearing a thin layer of pajamas, he could feel the heat coming from down there.

He needed to get Yoongi off him.

"Okay, I'll start listening but you need to get off —"

Just as he was about to push him off his lap, the younger began moving around on his lap, making his once subtle boner, completely obvious.

"But hyung!!" Yoongi whined and began loving around. "You're just saying that so I'll give you back your —"

Seokjin paused when Yoongi stopped mid-sentence. His hands on his hyung's shoulders as they stared at each other in shock.

"Y-you're hard."

Jin scoffed, "You think I don't know that? You caused this, Yoongi."

"But, I —"

"You really wanna know why they're acting weird?" He interrupted the younger, grabbing the younger's tiny waist with his two large hands. "Why we're all acting weird?"

"Um."

"It's because we want you."

There was silence.

Yoongi couldn't say anything, he doesn't know what to say.

His hyung released a loud sigh and leaned his forehead on Yoongi's shoulder. His grip on his waist tightened, pulling him closer to him.

"H-hyung," Yoongi whispered as he tried to keep in a whimper.

"I'm hard Yoongi," The older said. "Can you help hyung?"

"H-how?"

Jin decided to help him by guiding him by his hips. Moving into circles, going left and right, back and forth.

The contact of Jin's hard-on to his finally wet heat earned a moan from Yoongi.

Yoongi blushed when he heard a mocking chuckle from the older.

"Don't laugh at me!"

This made Jin laugh even more and pressed a kiss on Yoongi's neck as an apology.

"Come on, baby, help hyung."

With only a hum, Yoongi began moving his hips just like how Jin guided him earlier. By doing this, he got even more wet.

"Almost there babe," Jin whispered and his grip tightened on his waist that would definitely leave a mark.

He pressed the younger down on his lap harder. Because Yoongi was leaking, the contact between the two of them forced them to release moans and whimpers into each other's ears.

"H-hyung," Yoongi's grip on Jin's shoulders tightened.

Seokjin smirked, "Come with me, babe, let go."

And so they did. They both came at the same time.

The room suddenly became hot as they tried catching their breaths and panting heavily against each other.

Jin finally looked at Yoongi's wrecked situation.

They didn't say anything.

The older man used his right hand and reached down inside of Yoongi's pajamas.

"Hyung! What are you — !!"

Seokjin palmed Yoongi's pussy and pulled his hand out to show the two of them how much the younger one came.

Then, Yoongi almost gasped when his hyung licked one of his own fingers and smirked whilst maintaining eye contact.

"Tasty."

Yoongi smacked him on the chest and blushed.

"You're nasty."

A/N: It was rushed, I know.