The Mysterious Siblings

*Ari's P.O.V.*

"Hurry up and eat, you're gonna be late for the first day of school!" My mum was always in a hurry to do things, even if she was early - in this case, I'm not.

"Mum, it's the first day of school, they're not gonna do anything," My mouth was full of cereal as I got everything ready in my bag. I wasn't lying fully, to be honest, I had my list of excuses ready to be thrown at the teachers, I made up new ones throughout the summer.

"If I get a phone call, then it's all on you, don't blame me," Blaming my mum was one of my old excuses, stuff like 'my mum forgot to wake me up on time' or 'my mum burned my lunch food, so she had to make it again', lame, I know right? Made them up when I was 13. I was too lazy before to think of new ones, but this summer I got inspiration to think of new ideas, start working out and help out in the community.

"Stop daydreaming! You're gonna get us both late." Another thing about my mum is that she can be very impatient. Always being in a hurry and being impatient is not a good combination.

I love daydreaming. I daydream about two things, and two things only. One is pretending to be in those TV shows where people's lives are secretly recorded - of course they know it is being recorded but they pretend they don't. Two is pretending that I actually have a love life, guilty pleasure: I have an imaginary boyfriend.

I look down to scoop some cereal on my spoon to see it gone.

"Who dares to eat my food?" I winced my eyes, looking around for a clue that someone was here apart from my mum.

"I dare," My mum knows that I love my food, nothing and no one goes before my food - well except my imaginary boyfriend - but no one knows that though, now do they?

"Muuuuummmm! You know I love my food, why would you separate us?" I wined.

"So that you don't get us late, eat your precious food in school," My mum was pretty stubborn, so was I, since I got it from her. But after a few minutes of argument, my mum won. So not fair!

*School*

"Hey Ari, Ms Jordan was looking for you," A voice behind me said. I turned around to see a guy from one of my classes, Benjamin.

"I've just come! Why does this school hate me?" I whined.

"There is no one that this school doesn't hate," He shrugged.

"Ugh! Where is she?" I asked.

"Somewhere in the A block," He answered, walking away. He definitely does not like talking to me, but I'm not offended. Not a lot of people like talking to someone who talks too much. I just hope my right guy does like talking to me, or else it's going to be weird talking to him.

Now where is Ms Jordan? I walked up the stairs to the A block. Yay the bell rang, time to use my excuses.

"Ms Jordan?" I shouted, I'm really not bothered to look in every single classroom. Shouting just makes life easier, you get me?

"You need to stop shouting, young lady," I turned around to see her scowl at me. She has always hated me, even when I didn't do anything wrong.

"What do you want? And I didn't do anything wrong," I said.

"Since you're late, Lia, Jax, this is Ari," She said, nodding me to come inside, "She is going to be you're new guide to the school."

"What?! I didn't sign up to this!" I shouted.

"Well it's either guiding the siblings or detention, that I know you don't like detention," She smirked, knowing she's right.

"How many days?" I asked.

"Just until they know every part of the school off by heart," Yep, it's official she hates me.

"Yeah.... No. I'm giving them 2 days, that's all no more," I said, already tired of talking to her. "Can I sit down now?"

"Please," Ms Jordan replied. I hurried to the seat next to Roy, my cousin, he's just like a brother to me.

My lessons always went by me making up scenes with my imaginary boyfriend, like places we would go, stuff we would do, and it always made me happy. I have done it ever since I was in year 4, and had my first crush. I do it with all of my crushes, pretend we're dating and forgot for that moment that I can't have him. Sometimes it does hurt, to see your crush with someone else but maybe I just wasn't enough, maybe I wasn't made for him, maybe I have another guy, that God made for me, waiting, thinking about me, pretending I'm dating him. Maybe...

I looked around to see the unfamiliar faces of the siblings. The girl, Lia, was sitting on the left, one ahead. I couldn't see her face but her hair was shoulder length, curly and dark blonde. I've had a lot of trouble with blondes in the past and I have a feeling she is going to be no less. Where's the other guy? I look back at see him right behind me. He looks arrogant and cold but like facial expressions don't right? Short description of him: curly brown hair, brown eyes, not skinny nor too muscular. I can't lie though, he looks kinda cute. I turn back around before he catches me looking at him.

Okay well this is going to be one hell of a year!

*Note*

Okay so this story is written by two different people, both who are in this story, Ari and Lia. Ari and Lia are our nicknames in real life. The next chapter is going to be in Lia's P.O.V. This story is one of the few teen love stories we had made up together, since we both love making impossible stories about us dating our crushes, so some characters are real, but the names aren't. Hope you stay with us 'till the end.

- Ari