The Dinner...

*Lia's P.O.V*

We arrive at Ari's house... it's similar to ours, a bit smaller though. She's dressed in a gorgeous white & black checkered dress knee-length. She looked flawless... compared to my dress she looked stunning. Couldn't get over that all evening.

"I'm stealing that dress for school one day! you look stunning!" I said as she greeted us.

"Haha okay!" she said laughing. "Follow me." 

She smiled turned around and started walking up the stairs. I looked confused and then followed her she took me to her room. 

I gasped. "Wow...this- this is amazing!" 

Her room looked like the dream room for me. I was so jealous. Her room was huge it had a king-size bed huge built-in wardrobe and an egg swing hanging from her ceiling!! 

"This is inspo for my room fo sho!" I looked at her in shock.

"Glad you like it." she laughed.

Jason walked in, "Ari... can I borrow you for a sec?" 

I saw her smile drop, I thought it was suspicious. She looked at me, smiled. 

"I'll be a sec," she said as she walked out.

As she walked out with him I saw him grab her waist, I didn't think that would be something he should do as her stepbrother. They walked into his room and I heard a loud bang. I quickly stood up and went over to the room. He didn't close the door properly so I could see him pressing her against the wall with his hand over her neck. She was struggling to breathe. Jax walked up behind me.

"Call the police." He whispered as he began to barge into the room. "TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" 

"Leave. The. Room." Jason said in a calm and slow voice.

"NO. I SAID GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!"

"DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO! THIS IS MY HOUSE! SHE IS MY SISTER!"

"I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK WHO'S HOUSE THIS IS. GET. YOUR. HANDS. OFF. HER. NOW!!"

"N. O. stands for no!" Jason laughed. He looked at Ari, tears running down her face.

"Oh don't cry... You're fine... Now listen to me you little bitch-"

"NO!" Jax interrupted. "YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU CUNT. LET HER GO NOW! SHE IS LOSING HER BREATH. YOUR GONNA-"

"Kill her? Suffocate her? Hurt her? Yes, I know, as i've done it several times before. So if you care enough... Leave the room. Act like you haven't seen anything." Jason smirked. 

Ari looked scared. I was on the phone with the police. 

I mouthed, "Help is coming." to Ari and with all her strength she nodded. 

Jax quickly ran to Jason punched him and elbowed him . 

'Maybe dad did teach us some helpful stuff,' I thought to myself. 

Jason let go of her and I ran up to her and pulled her out of the room. I heard the police outside talking to our parents. 

"RUN UPSTAIRS! QUICK!" I screamed to let them know where we are.

I hear them push past the parents and coming upstairs. They pulled Jax off Jason, Jax looked completely fine, Jason, on the other hand, was bloody and bruised. Ari started crying, so I took her to her room to calm her down, as Jax stays with the police to make sure everything is in order.

"Thank you so much!" She whispered after catching her breath.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

"I... I think so," Ari whispered.