Chapter 2 - Reuniting

-*Darryl's POV*-

Ok, I just need to get over this test and my plan to escape can begin. I walk down a narrowed hallway with the walls being made out of glass, I am able to see what were inside of the rooms. Just the usually I seen being here for as long as I can remember, I see men and woman in white coats, with many beacons and tools all over the room. From the time being here, it is a high chance I need to either drink or be injected with whatever they came up with. I have four security guards around me, and for me not to fly away, they added a collar around my neck. with chains being hold by the guards around me. We walked abit more until I made it to the room I will be tested in.

Before they let me go, I was correct that whatever they made, was for me. I drank the subscene, it burn my neck abit, but I barely felt any effected on me, I stare at a tinted window and I can tell many people are there, staring at me, waiting for me to reveal anymore of my species. I was let go from the collar and everyone in the room I was in, walk out so the test can proceed.

When the door shut, I looked infront of my to see many obstacles, this was going to be easy, I learned the patterns the researchers have given to me. I just need to jump from different heights, crawl tight spaces, and fighting off dummies, but this time it was different. The dummies were people, I look at every single one of them, they look to be from the ages from 9 to 24 years old. I was backing away to show I'm not going to kill anyone, until I felt my back being kicked. I look back to see a man there, all suit up and staring at me with a death glare. I nodded my head and proceed to kill off everyone, except for one.

A boy, around the age of 15, he had brown hair, blue eyes, and having antennas and small bee wings. I look back to see the man out of sight and look back to the window, I looked around to see we were out of view from anyone, even the cameras in the room, they were covered by trees and other environment items so they can see how well I will do.

I look back to the kid to see terrified, I can tell he already what was happening and was ready accept the fate he was given. I then reach out my hand to only just came him backup, I wasn't ready to talk since I really never to talk to anyone, or barely to myself. "H-Hey listen, I know you are scared of me and all, but I want to help you."

"What do y-you mean help m-me? T-There is no es-escape here, I tried many times but I was never able to," the kid started to breakdown into tears.

"Hey kid listen, I know it will be a miracle to get out of here but trust me ok?" The kid nodded his head to the agreement. "Ok, I just need to know you skills and all so I can hide you, what are they?"

"W-well, I can call out for bees and possible summon bees but that takes to much energy from me, and you can tell already I can fly but only for sometime, and last thing I can do is shrink to a bee."

"Thats it, shrink down to a bee when I wave my right hand, then fly over and hide in my hair, just make sure you don't make any noise until I say we are safe? Ok?"

"Ok," the kid then ran off between some fake rocks until I finish my test.

When I was done with the test on the room, the security came over to see if I have anything on me that I may of gotten from the area, they found nothing and put on the collar on me. That when I wave my right hand in the air to see a small yellow glow that the kid was, that when I heard a buzz coming closer until I didn't hear it anymore. I look up to see the kid, now a bee, hiding in my hair, I pretend nothing happen when I walk back to my room. My room wasn't that bad but wasn't anywhere comfortable, I have a mattress on the floor with a patch up blanket, a sink on the other side and a toilet at the corner. After the door close and the chains connected to the walls and looking around to see any cameras I can detect, I finally spoke up, "Ok, it safe."