Chapter 22

Chapter 22

(1st march)

JENIFER’S POV

Damn it… They got away. Aghhhh…. You see Thomas really doesn’t know the pain he has caused. He left me… Just when I needed him. You want to know why? Well we had been trying for a couple of months to have kids. Or at least I was. Every night after he was asleep. I would try… the night he dumped me I was going to tell him how I was pregnant. Then he left me. I had to go through the process. Alone. After the child was born I killed it. No memory of him. Then I met Hannah. She was so pretty. The jealousy killed me. Then I found out about the wedding. I was going to mess it all up. I had it all planned. And now… It’s all gone. I’m here… stuck in a hotel… by myself- yet again… With nothing but a phone, a bag of clothes and a gun… there’s no way I can- nope, idea. I… Have…. A…. Gun… taxi… Err gun to the head. Threaten… get it to err rive me to the airport… then find a helicopter piolet. And gun to the head again…. This is going to work. I skipped down the stairs and into the lobby. I got some weird stared. Who cares… I stood outside at the taxi rink and waited for a taxi. Finally one came. I sat in the taxi and put the gun to the drivers head.

“No questions… Airport right now…” I threatened “DRIVE”

And it worked like a treat. The man slammed his foot on the accelerator ad off we went.

HANNAHS POV

This was still so surreal… One of my best friends was like a serial killer trying to split up me and Thomas 12 days before our wedding… seriously, who does that. The plane journey was quiet. I think the shock was still a bit overwhelming to everyone.

THOMASS POV

This has gone too far. Way too far. What has caused Jenifer to take it this far. To cause so much pain to us all. It can’t be just because I ‘left her for Hannah’ I mean we were only dating for two years… no biggie… We weren’t even planning the future yet. She was only just getting into second base. She said she wanted to take it slow because of a bad experience in a previous relationship. I have to find out. I pulled out my phone and sent her a message

Thomas: why are you doing this?

Jenifer: because you don’t deserve her

Jenifer: you deserve me

Thomas: what do you want from me?

Jenifer: you know what I want. You two… split up… Us back together again

Thomas: but why? Isn’t it clear that I don’t like you anymore? I have moved on and you should too.

Jenifer: I had to kill our baby because of you. I want another chance

Thomas: BABY?? WHAT

Jenifer: yes that’s right… baby… I was trying for ages… it was all an act

Thomas: why didn’t you tell me this?

Jenifer: you were happy with her… now don’t show up ate your wedding or you will find yourself killed.

Oh no…. what should I do??

A/n

I have this all planned

Will he go?

Will he die?

Lots of questions to be asked… I will update so soon.

 Promise J

-H