Chapter 15

Chapter 15

HANNAH'S POV

I got let out of hospital the next day. As son as I got home I jumped out of the car (and hit my head on the door) then opened the door and ran straight to the fridge..

"Chocolate" I yelled while doing a kind of retarded penguin run..

To my disappointment- there was none.

"Car" I screamed, diverting my direction to the drive. Thomas couldn't help but Laugh..

"Babe- can you please drive me to the shops?" I asked when I finally reached the door.

"Sure, but you have to give me a kiss first" he smirked

"Meanie, I need chocolate" I whined "fineeeee"

I have him a quick kiss then oused him into the drivers seat. The drive was quiet all the way.. Was something wrong! Was it me? Was thomas okay? All these questions were running through my head...

THOMAS'S POV

I am starting to wonder if hannah still likes me.. Yes we are engaged but I had to force a kiss from her and she only did for chocolate... Maybe I am just overthinking things but I do have a trick up my sleeve.

"Okay, we're here" I smiled to Hannah when we arrived at the shops. "I'll wait here"

She quickly got out of the car, minding her head this time and ran into the shops. This was my time.. I sped out of the car park and into the car park of the pet store.. Hannah always wanted a dog.. What was it??.. I think it was a shi-Tzu. I ran into the store and asked the worker if they had any shi-tzu's in store. Luckily, they had many. I stood at the window where the cute puppies were sitting and picked out one. I rushed to the cash register and back into the car

.

"Be quiet for a few minutes" I mumbled to the dog while putting it into the cage and then into the back seatI sped back to the supermarket and luckily hannah wasn't out yet. Thank god.... It was another two minutes before hannah came out again.. Stuffing chocolate in her face may I add.

"Gosh you are beautiful" I complemented her with a smile

"And you think youre not handsome??" She replied giving me another kiss" can we please go home now"

"Sure" I replied

I drove us home keeping a conversation running this time. When we got home, again, I got out of the car and opened the back door. I grabbed the cage of the cute Shi-tzu, took it out and then shut the door. By this time hannah was already in the house and probable on the couch with the TV on. I walked into the house after locking the car with no surprises. There she was- on the couch- eating chocolate- watching umm what is that show?? I have no idea. I placed the cage right in front of Hannah and turned the TV off.

"Hey.." She whined "what was that fo- OH MY GOD ITS SOO CUTE THANKYOU SO MUCH BABE I LOVE YOU"

"What do you want to call it?" I asked

"Let's call it......

-----------------------------

Sorry I had to stop it there hahaha

Feeling mean

Just keep reading

Sorry it's Short

Love ya's

Someone

Xoxox