Chapter 7

12:02 AM Saturday (Spring Break)

Max was up on his Xbox playing with his two friends from school, Aether and Cloud.

"Cloud I swear to god if you don't give me my netherite scraps back I will slaughter your cats!" Aether yells as their Minecraft character chases after cloud holding a diamond sword.

"NEVER! YOU DON'T DESERVER IT!" Cloud yells as she runs away from Aether and hides in her cottage core treehouse.

————Max's POV——-

I giggle as I hear my two best friends argue over netherite and try to kill each other.

I grab my phone to check the time and see it's 12:03 AM I start to get worried realizing my brother hasn't came back from the party yet.

I decided to text him just to make sure he's okay.

Brother bear🧸

Hey um do you know when you're coming home? Don't want mom and dad to get mad!
Delivered 12:10 AM

————George's POV———-

I watch as Dream tries to explain what just happened to Karl, Quackity and sapnap.

Sapnap laughs as he knows and believes by what he saw as Karl keeps trying to shut nick up. Quackity starts to laugh and make in fun of how he can see Dream blushing and how he can see that clay is hard.

Bzz Bzz

I look towards the drawer and see my phone go off, I decide to grab it and see that Max was texting me.

Annoying Bitch🩹

Hey um do you        
                        know when you're coming home?
                Don't want mom and dad to get mad!

Don't know soon though I promise.
Mom and Dad home yet?

No not yet.
And just be careful okay.

Yeah yeah stop acting like
mom.
________________________________

"Who were you texting?" Karl says as he diverts his attention towards me.

"Oh just max." "Hey Um clay can we go home? I have to be there before my mom and dad come home." I say as I rub the back of my neck blushing after what just happened between me and clay.

"Alright." Clay says as I watch him get up and grab my hand. We both stand and say goodbye to our friends as we walk out the room.

We walk past all the drunk and stupid teenagers. We walk down the stairs as Mr.Saxobeat blasts causing people to dance around.

Before we walk out I spot a tall boy who has long pink hair in a ponytail, his two middle length bangs covers some of his face but still showing his lip piercing.

The pink haired boy locks eyes with me making me shiver and look away.

I soon get into the car with clay. My "Friend" decides to play music as he lowers the windows letting the wind hit our faces.

We pull up to my house allowing me to see Max's purple LED lights on making me snicker knowing he's supposed to be asleep.

"Hey I hope you had fun tonight." I hear clay say as he puts his hand on my thigh.

I blush at the sudden touch and smile "I did thank you for forcing me to come out to the party."

"See you whenever my beauty." Clay says as he pecks my cheek making me giggle.

I walk into my house and straight to my room taking off my shoes and socks getting all comfortable.

I hear a knock on the door making me rush to take off my skirt and put on some shorts.

"I see you got home." Max says causing me to feel calm again. I put away my skirt and open the door.

"You scared the shit out of me that I almost fell trying to take off my skirt." I say opening and leaning on the door.

"PFFFT THAT WOULD'VE BEEN AMAZING IF I JUST HEARD YOU FALL!" I hear my brother say making me annoyed.

"Haha very funny any ways you should get off and go to sleep so we both don't get in trouble all right." "Ugh fine!"

Ding

Ding

"Hey I saw you at the party you're George right?"