Love Like You Todoroki-kun!

Inspiration/credits: "Love like you" Rebecca Sugar.  I own nothing here except the plot, I'm obviously not Kohei Horikoshi. Hopefully enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________

Shouto's been confused lately. Okay he was confused about a lot of things, (including social norms) But now it's to do with a certain broccoli haired boy. Not about the "All might's secret love-child-thing'', that Shouto is 100% sure of.

But he found himself more often than not blushing when Midoriya was around, and what could only be described as butterflies swooping around in his stomach when Midoriya beams his signature smile in Shouto's direction. So far, the only reasonable explanation Shouto could come up with was, after years of enduring his old man's abuse he just really craved a friend.

Yet he didn't feel the same way around Yaoyorozu-chan. Shouto's pondering was interrupted by the bell, signifying the end of class. "Oh man, I sat through class thinking about Midoriya.........again." He muttered as he ran his hand through his two-toned hair. As he walked out of class, he saw their teacher crawl back into the notorious sleeping bag. He was bored and missed some notes in English, so he decided to drop by Yaoyorozu-chan's dorm.

[---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

He knocked. "Todoroki-kun you can come in." came Yaoyorozu-chan's voice from the other side of the door, which was followed by giggles? Ahh of course Yaoyorozu-chan was with her girlfriend Jirou-san.

"Momo should we just tell him"?

     "Cause he's killing me."

       " Tell me what"? Shouto asked, more confused than he was even before. Then suddenly Jirou and Yaoyorozu burst out laughing at Shouto's confused expression. "Fiiiiiiiiine Kyoka." Yaoyorozu had a playful grin plastered to her face. "Just know Todoroki-kun I lost a bet because of you." Shouto just sighed. Jirou-san gave the most exasperated look Shouto had ever seen. "You like Midoriya-kun." "What?!"

     Jirou and Yaoyorozu shared a look, Shouto just gaped "Why would you think that?" And with that came another outburst of laughter, "I really should talk to you more often Todoroki-kun, 'cause you're hilarious." The giggling continued for a good 5 minutes (not straight). "Really, me and Midoriya-kun are just friends."

     Jirou snorted. "Really?", "Well then, can you explain why?"
"I don't know," he said, not able to look at their faces. "Well, I mean I think about Midoriya during......class, lunch, doing Assignments, okay all the time." Shouto's face was getting more heated by the minute. "When he smiles at me, there's like a swooping feeling in my stomach." Shouto paused wondering if he should continue. "I get really embarrassed when I'm around him."

     "I struggle to not set myself on fire when he does something cute."
"I would do anything for him" "See? These are all very friendly feelings... right?" Shouto didn't know anymore. Jirou flashed a knowing look towards Yaoyorozu.
"Well no, those aren't friendly feelings. Yaoyorozu chimed in "I think you have a crush Todoroki-kun."

    Shouto groaned "My old man's gonna kill me, let's just say he's not a huge fan of gay people" "Welcome to the world of queers" Jirou muttered. everyone laughed. "does this mean, I have to tell him?" "Well not really, but we suggest it." was the reply Yaoyorozu gave. "Even if Midoriya-kun doesn't feel the same he'll be very polite about it, besides I don't think that's the case."

"But I don't want to tell him in person."

    "then you could just write a note to him, confessing your feelings."

    "I'll think about it then."

      Shouto was just about to leave when he remembered. "I missed the notes we took in English, can I look at yours please." Jirou-san gave the evilest laugh Shouto had ever heard. "Sorry me and Momo forgot our notes in class."
"it's really too bad we did, Kyoka."
"I remember Midoriya-kun has his notes, why don't you ask him Todoroki-kun?" Both of them were now grinning ear to ear, he knew they wouldn't budge.