Chapter 5: But why?

Your Pov.

W-Wait, as in the Garmadon? As in Lloyd's father?! No way! But I thought he died in the Neverrealm!

"What are you doing here, Lord Garmadon? Are you the one behind all of this?!," Lloyd questioned, with demand.

"What do you think? I didn't come here for a family reunion~," Lord Garmadon said, with a smirk. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm trying to unfreeze Ms. Aries."

"Fat chance! You'll just turn her evil and against human kind! If you ask me, you should start answering our questions! We've got a lot in mind," Kai said, powering up.

"Sorry, but no can do. Besides, what can any of you do about it? You don't even know how to undo the spell, let alone do you know any knowledge about what happened all those years ago~," Lord Garmadon said. "Besides, I'm not the one that made them evil~."

"What do you mean you aren't?! Why else would the 12 Zodiac Signs turn evil?! They're normally kind and loyal towards human kind!," Cole said.

"So much to learn, yet so little I will tell you all. Why don't you ask one of them.....yourself."

Before any of us could stop Garmadon, he pulled out an odd liquid, before pouring in on top of Aries statue. In a matter of seconds, Aries state came undone, her aura more dark than ever.

A teapot?! Does that mean the spell is made out of  tea leaves and herbs?!

"Where......Where am I? W-When am I? Ah?! Filthy humans!!!," Aries said, readying to attack us.

"Wait, Ms. Aries. My name is Lord Garmadon, your new master. I have awakened you from your statue-like state, bringing you back so you may continue your revenge. But, do tell, do you have any memory on what last happened to you?"

"You wish to know of my past? Why would you?!," Aries questioned.

"Because I am no human, nor am I your enemy. We can work together and take over those that went against you. I am your savior, after all," Lord Garmason said, making everyone's blood boil.

"Hey may not be now, but he was once mortal! Why do you hate us humans anyways?!," Kai said.

"Why do I hate humans?! Because they betrayed us, that's why! We gave them kindness and hope, they gave us cruel nicknames and violence! We were called devils, when we thought of them as if they were our children! I came to this farm, asking for a place to heal, yet that man sprayed something onto of me, turning me into stone! His form changed, showing he was not really a farmer. Since that day, my heart grew dark, as I solely swear that I would take my revenge towards all that was not a God or Goddess, let alone a devil. Whether you were human in the past or not, you are now a demon with four arms and horns! I thank you for freeing me, Lord Garmadon! Together, we will end all that is not us, but humanity itself!!!"

Before any of us could stop them, Aries cane struck on the ground, causing a heard to violently shake the ground. Looking outside, we noticed a large herd of Billy goats were after us, the scent of evil surrounding them. Instead of having a fluffy-grey coat, they were a bloody red, horns sharper than ever. Without realizing it, both Lord Garmadon and Aries made their way into the sky, leaving us with the devils themselves.