Chapter Five: In Fontaine's Room. Again.

Hey! Sorry have been MIA for a while, stuff's been busy. Here is my first long(ish) chapter, hopefully I can make the future ones even longer! That being said, I also am starting another story (in progress you guys probably gotta wait a month or so, but it will be a series.) Kaiko's Side of the Family, so updates here will be farther between. Also, adding something new to the story (not you Glaucus, but you too). Grammar! XD But seriously, I will try to make them easier to read, and more grammatically correct. It won't be perfect, but a step in the right direction. Alrighty, on to reviews (BTW, thanks to my amazing reviewers, y'all make my day)

TheShipHasSail: Thanks! Glad you liked it :D

The next morning the Nektons gathered in Fontaine's room. The day had been over after the ceremony, and they had all gone to bed. Nobody had explicitly said "Let's meet in Fontaine's Room!", but somehow the Nektons/Nereus all ended up sitting beneath the rock band posters. Again. Fontaine sat up in bed, bleary eyes, and shrieked.

"What the heck?"

"Oh," said Will, "Morning sleepyhead!". Fontaine moaned.

"What are you guys doing here again?" Fontaine rubbed her eyes.

"Dunno," said Ant.

Awake enough to get her sass on, she said, "What, is my bedroom just the awesome new meeting place now?"

"So," said Kaiko, narrowing her eyes at Nereus "You. Answers. Now."

"Well, it's as it looks." said Nereus.

"As what looks?" cried Fontaine

"After the Kraken attacked, I evacuated Lemuria, and we built a new civilization here." said Nereus

"So the entire time, Lemuria was here" yelled Will, "What was all that time we spent for?"

"Ah, you were searching for Lost Lemuria. We didn't know where Old Lemuria was, until now." Nereus said. The Nektons nodded. "So these people, they know about Lemurian culture, old geography, oh my gosh!" Will ran outside the Arronax, slamming into the doorframe in haste.

"Did he just leave?" asked Ant.

"I think he did..." said Fontaine.

"Alright then," said Nereus, "New Lemuria is huge, I'm sure you two can find something to do, Fontaine and I have training to get to, Glaucus, Tethys, and Qualcus are waiting."

Fontaine groaned. "But it's so earlyyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Time and I wait for no-one!" Nereus said cheerily. Fontaine groaned.

Ten minutes later Fontaine was dressed in her Nekton wetsuit and following Nereus down the sun was just rising, and although she wouldn't admit it, she was glad Nereus had woken her up so early. The sunset was the most breathtaking she had ever seen, it reflected off the water, and off the buildings. The sea spread out in every direction, and it was calm this morning, and the world was silent except for the quiet swish of the waves against the dock and the shore.

Nereus came to a stop outside of some sort of building. Like most of the buildings of New Lemuria, it was over the water, but this one was further out onto the water. The roof was domed, and it looked more like a relic than something you could live in. "Welcome to the Training Hall" said Nereus. Fontaine couldn't help but gasp, and Nereus grinned. It wasn't big, but there was something about it that seemed majestic. There was a group of people standing in front, and Fontaine knew two of them. "Glaucus!" she cried, running up to give him a hug. Glaucus had become a sort of uncle to the Nektons. "Fontaine!" He hugged her back.