Ch 1

Y/n POV:
I leaned on the tree looking down at the grounders under me.. I held my breath and held on tight to the tree trying to not get caught.. I've been doing this for a couple months now.. I know everything about everyone here on earth.. the only thing I don't know is who the commander of these people are.. if they see me I might as well die.. I almost got caught stealing.. but I needed the food.. I looked up to the sky to see a ship falling down from the sky.. the people run away heading the opposite direction.. I let out a sigh and carefully climbed down the tree.. I cleaned off and ran towards the direction of the skip.. I see a group of people walk out.. a girl with brown hair looked around smiling.. suddenly more people come out.. the girl lifts her arms up and yells

"We're back bitches!" she yells..

I hide behind the tree to see more people step out.. another and another and another.. I step forwards and took a glance.. a long haired boy smiles looking around.. I turn around and headed towards a better tree climbing up carefully trying to not make any noise.. they started looking around gathering stuff.. two girls and three boys gathered up and walked away from the crew.. I took another bite of my jerkey and got down the tree.. I decided to follow them.. I slowly kneeled down hiding behind a bush.. I followed every step.. I accidentally stepped on a branch making it snap.. all of them turned around to my direction.. I kneeled down and slowly made my way behind a tree..

"Who there!" A guy yells..

Two of the guy step closer to my way.. I turned around and stepped up a tree climbing up quickly..

"Up there!" One of the girls yell..

Damn it.. I thought to myself.. I stood still and waited for someone to say something.

"Hey get down here! We mean no harm" the guy in the long hair spoke.. I took a deep breath and made my way down.. they stood beside each other looking at me..

"There are survivors.." the girl in the blonde says..

"She's hot" the guy in goggles snicker..
I shot a glare to his way.

"Who are you" the guy with long hair asked. I stayed quiet sliding the blade from my arm.. their eyes widen..

"Woah Woah Woah calm down. We mean to harm. Are there any ore survivors?" The guy in the long hair speaks again.. i looked at them all up and down.. I slowly put my blade in my pocket and looked at them..
The guy in the long hair looks at the blonde girl and nods.. he gulps and faces me

"I'm Finn.. this is Monty.. Jasper, Clarke and Octavia.." the Finn guy spoke.. I glared at each one.. I walked around them all inspecting them.. they might think I'm weird but I don't care..

"What are you doing.." the girl spoke.. I'm guessing her name is Octavia. She has nice straight brown hair and green eyes... I looked at the girl in the blonde.. she has amazing blue eyes and long blonde hair.. I touched her hair and turned to the boys.. I stood up to them and looked at them in the eyes.. I backed up and motioned them to follow me.. they all looked at each other and followed behind me.. I brought them to a lake where they could get water..

"Water.." the blonde says..
I looked at her and she kneeled down getting a handful of water bringing it to her lips.. she smiles and stands up..
The other girl took her pants off and jumped in the water..

"Octavia what are you doing!?" The guy in the goggles called out.. the girl smiles and splashed the water.. suddenly I see a giant animal swimming towards the girl..
A water snake.. I thought to myself.. I bit my lip and held my hand out. The girl ignored me.. I looked at the others panicking.

"What's wrong?" The blonde asks.. I point to the giant water snake swimming towards the girl in the water.

"Octavia get out of the water now!" The blonde yells..
The water snake catches up to the girl dragging her underwater.. damn it! I quickly took my shoes off and jumped in the water.. everyone was now yelling and screaming telling us to get out of the water.. I swam towards the girl and pulled her close to me.. she held onto me.. the snake quickly swam to us.. the others where yelling at us to get out of the water.. I covered the girl up feeling the teeth of the water snake dig into my skin.. I yell out in pain.. I start to move my leg around trying to get the snake to release my leg.. eventually it does.. I swim over to the other pulling the girl up.. the blonde sticks her hand out but I ignore it.. I take out my blade waiting for the snake to come at me again..