Ch 5

-//-

Y/n POV:
Lexa puts the saddle on her horse and climbs it.. she holds out her hand.. I grab her forearm and climb behind her.. I wrap my arms around her waist and laid my head on her back..

"Is Everyone ready?" Lexa asks looking at Indra and her other warriors..

"Yes Heda" Indra says nodding..

"Let's go" Lexa says before taking off.. after we got to Ton Dc and got off our horses.. people bowed to Lexa.. she just gave them a quick nod and went to her tent.. I followed her into the tent and stood at the entrance.

"Where am I staying at?" I ask looking at her..

"You're staying in my tent. I told the one of my warriors to make you a bed." She says pointing to a bed with her head.. I look over to the corner and saw a bed with some fur covers.. I nod and walked out..

"Ton Dc is an amazing place.." I hear from behind me.. I saw Lexa standing by the exit of the tent looking around..

"It-" before I could say something else Indra walks to us with Anya looking pissed with a bandage around her arm behind her..

"Heda there's an emergency" Indra says..

"What's wrong Indra.. what happened?"Lexa asks

"The sky people blew up a bridge killing many of ours." Anya says

"When did this happen." Lexa says clenching her jaw..

"A few minutes.. heda I was tr-" Lexa cuts Anya off my lifting her hand up making her go quiet.. I looked at Lexa and she was mad.. like mad mad..

"Who was there." Lexa asks..

"The Finn guy and the Raven girl." Indra spoke..

"No.. no Raven wouldn't do this." I say looking at Lexa then back at Anya..

"They will get their punishments.. attack tomorrow at first light." Lexa says before walking out her hands resting behind her back..

"Was there anyone else.." I ask looking at Anya..

"They where hiding with sky people weapons behind rocks." Indra responds..

"Why would they do this.." I ask myself.

"I knew I couldn't trust them." Anya says walking away..

"Indra I-Im sorry.." I say..
Indra doesn't say anything she just walks away.. damn it.. now what am I going to do.. I can't do anything.. Lexa will not listen to me no matter what I do or say.. I just hope Raven and Octavia are okay.. I walk out further into Ton dc.. As I'm walking around I accidentally bump into someone..

"Moba" (I'm sorry) the person speaks..

"Gosh I'm sorry I didn't see you there" I say helping him up.. he grabs my forearm and stands up..

"Lincoln..?" I say looking up at him..

"Y/n? What- how- what are you doing here?" He ask his mouth open just a bit.

"The commander.. she has me.. kind of like a prisoner but not really.. how—how are you? How's Octavia how's everyone else?" I ask..

"I'm fine and so is Octavia.. if you want to know about Raven.. she.. she got shot." He says waiting for my response.. I froze in place blinking rapidly.

"W-what do you mean.. Lincoln is she okay?!" I blurted out..

"She's okay.. Murphy shot her and.. the bullet got to her spine.. the bullet hit a nerve damage on her leg.. she has a limp.. luckily Abby who is Clarke's mom.. she came down from the sky and helped Raven before anything worse would happen.." Lincoln explained.. I'm sure Octavia told him all of this.. I run my fingers through my hair and let out a sigh..