Ch 14

-//-

Y/n POV:
*time skip*

I wrap my legs around Lexa's waist as she sits on the bed..

"Just let me please" I say

"Fine. But only this time" she says

I shake my head and grab the war paint from her hands.. I unscrew the cap and placed it beside her.. I start to do her war paint as she just stares at my lips..

"Stop that" I say quickly licking my lips applying more paint.

"Stop what" she ask looking into my eyes..

"You know what" I respond wiping her cheek

She doesn't say anything.. I finish her paint and grab her gear placing it between her eyebrows..

"See I did good" I say standing up..

Lexa stands up grabbing a small mirror from the table looking at her face..
She hums and looks at me

"Looks great" she says

"Oh I know I did it" I say crossing my arms

"But I can do better" she responds grabbing her armor from the table..

I gasp and slightly hit her arm.. she just laughs began to put on her armor..

"I have a meeting with the leaders of every 13th clan.. I'll meet you outside of polis in 2 hours at least.. I'm taking you somewhere" she says walking over to me

"I'll see you later" she says..

I nod and smile..

"I'm going to be with Indra and Octavia" I say kissing her cheek forgetting about the paint

Lexa frowns and walks over to me rubbing the paint off of my lips..

"Sorry I forgot" I say giggling

"Don't be. Anyways I'm going to be late. Don't forget okay" she says before giving me a soft warm kiss.. gosh I love those.

She gives me a peck and walks out heading to the throne room.. after she left I got dressed and began walking out of the tower heading to Indra and Octavia who where training.

"Hello ladies.. I hope I'm not interrupting" I say..

"Y/n!!" Octavia yells throwing her arms around me..

"Ew get off you're sweaty" I say pushing her away slightly.

"You-you're honestly so rude I don't even know-" I cut her off

"You love me O, too much that you're struggling with your words" I say laughing

"Hello y/n" Indra says smirking at me..

"Hello my dear Indri" I say with a smirk..

She glared at me and holds up the wooden stick..

"Don't call me that you know I hate it" she says..

"Oh I know that's why I did it" I say..

Octavia laughs and began training again..
As we where training all together I saw a body drop down from the tower.. my eyes widened at the sight of the guy dropping dead to the floor.. everyone gasps and look up to see the commander on the tower looking down at the guy..
I see her look behind and speak.. I was all the way down so I couldn't hear what she was saying. She then walked back into the room..

"Looks like a good way to die." I say

"Looks wonderful" Octavia says

I looked at her to see her smiling..
I laugh and out the stick down

"I'm going back inside, have fun" I say waving at them while walking back into the tower

As I made my way over to the kitchen a guard stopped me..

"I'm just going to grab something really quick.." I say.

He looks down at me and moves out of the way opening the door.. all the chefs where doing what they where supposed to do.. I walk over to Andre who is a pretty good friend of mine.. he's also a chef..

"Andre" I say smiling

"Y/n" he responds back with a smile chopping vegetables..

I wonder where they got all this stuff..
He's not like the other grounders.. I mean yes he looks like a mean guy that will crush you with a stomp but no he's nice.

"Ouh mind if I grab two of these?" I ask pointing at the fresh strawberries..

"Go ahead." He says with a smile..

I grab it and thanked him then walked out.. I made my way back to my room but as I open the door I get pushed to a wall.. I gasp immediately took out my knife..

"Careful with that" Lexa says laughing..

I push her away and smile

"Don't scare my life that. God knows how it would've ended." I say taking a bite of my strawberry..

"Can I have some?" Lexa asks

I nod and pass her the strawberry but she just bites it off my hand..
I laugh and rub my hands against my clothes drying them..

"Thanks" Lexa says sitting on my bed..

"I saw what you did" I say walking over to the bed laying down beside her..

"The man deserved it.." she says in a harsh voice which startled me a bit..

I lean up and looked at her..

"Well I just hope you don't kick me off the balcony like you did to him" I say chuckling a bit..

"I would never." She says leaning in giving me a small kiss..

"Hey Lexa.." I pull away looking at her..

She hums in response.. I sit down on the bed and look at her.. she grabs my hands and I look down licking my lips then looking back up again..

"What are we..?" I ask..

"What do you mean?" She asks intertwining our fingers holding our hands up..

"Like.. are we a thing..?" I ask slightly embarrassed..

"Only if you want us to be.. I'd be glad to tho" she says..

I smile and leaned it giving her a small kiss..

"Then I guess we are a thing now." I say..

She smiles again and pulls me into a kiss again.. she grabs the back of my neck pulling me closer to her. The door opens and I hear a squeal.. me and Lexa quickly pull away getting up from the bed. I see Raven standing by the door grinning..
Lexa clears her throat and stands up straight..

"Well... I'm sorry for the interruption." Raven says grinning at me..

"Uh yea! Yea no it's okay uh Lexa here-" Lexa cuts me off

"I was about to leave.." Lexa says..

I look over to her and bite my lip looking back at Raven..

"Great! I'll see you later." I say

Lexa begins to walk out of the room.. She quickly turn around and blows me a kiss before closing the door behind her..
Raven quickly runs to the bed and sits down pulling me with her

"Tell me everting!" She says