Ch 4

-//-

Y/n POV:
I felt cold water splash on me.. I instantly sit up soles on cold water..

"Jesus!" I shrieked.. I looked up to see a taller girl with a bucket. She had armor..high cheek bones and dirty blonde hair.

"Get dressed. We are training you today." She says with a smirk.. I run my hand through my wet wait and looked at her.

"Im Anya." She says putting her hand out.. instead of shaking my hand she grabs my forearm.. she gives me a quick nod and pulls her arm away from mine.

"I'm y/n" I say picking up a shirt from the pile.. along with some pants.

"I'll be waiting outside. The bathe should be ready for you to get cleaned up. when you're done come with me." She says walking out of the room.. I walk to a door which is the bathroom and cleaned myself up.. my hair was still wet when I finished getting dressed.. I walked out of the room to see Anya standing there arms crossed.. she looked at me

"I'm done." I say

"Good now come on." She says turning her heel. I followed behind her exiting the tower.. we walked to a ring.. little kids where there fighting with wooden sticks.. they're pretty good. Anya dragged me to the opposite side and handed me a wooden stick

"The commander wants you to train. She wants you to be in good shape" she says.

"I know how to fight." I say..

"Show me" she says smirking.. she spins the stick on her hand and starts circling me.. she swings first and I block it sending a kick to her side..

"You got me there" she says before swinging again.. she got my chest knocking the air out of me.. she then kicked my leg making me fall to the ground..

"Get up. Tighten your grip on the stick." She says sticking her hand out to grab.. I lay there for about two seconds then got up with her help.. we trained for a couple hours until I was exhausted..

"You did great y/n" Anya says passing me a cup of water.. I take big gulps and wiped my forehead with my sleeve.. one of the little kids walk over to me and sit beside me

"Hi!" He says grinning..

"Hey" I respond with a small smile..

"You're really good at fighting" he says.

"Thank you! I saw you fighting over there too. You're really good better than me" I say.. His smile goes bigger.

"I'm Aden! I'm a night blood. Just like the other kids" he says

"What's a night blood?" I ask

"Our blood is black.." he says.. he continues telling me about it.. it's cool but it's a little bit intense how you have to kill your friends to become commander..

"I have to get going! I'll see you around y/n!" He says getting up. I nod and he walks away.. I feel someone watching me from a distance. I look around to see Lexa staring down at me. I turn my head and looked at the floor..

"The commander wishes to see you" Anya says..

I got up and put the cup down following her to the tower.. we walked into the throne room and there sat Lexa on the throne.. she was protected by a dark skinned woman.. along with Gustus..

"Y/n. It's good to see you." She says looking down at me..

"Is there something wrong?" I ask..
She shakes her head and stands up.

"How was your training." She says

"It was good.. thank you." I say.

She nods.. she tells me to go back to my room.. I walk back to my room and took a quick bath.. after I got dressed I sat down looking out the window.. I wanted to go hunting.. or wonder off the woods but I couldn't.. maybe if I distracted the guards I could! I immediately looked for something to distract the guards with.. after I did that I pulled my hood up and walked out of the tower with my head down.. I looked back to see if anyone was following.. I smiled to myself and exited polis.. the city was huge and beautiful I'll admit that.. after I got to the woods I took my hood off and sprinted off..