Part 9

*SEXUAL SCENES*

JASMINE'S POV:

"Are you coming?" Abby called out to me from the bathroom. I slowly walked through the bedroom towards her, lengthening the suspense. She stood there, completely naked, which was not a new sight. Her flawless body, her naturally perfect curves, her absolutely stunning skin with no visual imperfections. No wonder she had been one of my top models for years. She photographs perfectly, making every cover of every magazine perfect.

I moved closer to her, close enough so that she could run her perfect, soft fingers down my chest. She runs them back up my neck and grabs around my throat. I flinched but she knew that that was only a sign that should be ignored. A smile grows across my face which turned into me biting my bottom lip. She saw this and pulled me in just close enough so she could run her thumb over my lip, with our noses touching. I leaned in to kiss her but she pushed against my throat, not letting me come closer. She led me into the shower and turned it on, drenching us both. She was so hot when she was soaking wet.

The making out exceeded to her leg being between mine, as I was moving my hips up and down it. It was becoming difficult to control myself, I was even struggling to kiss her back. The rubbing got harder and slightly faster, to the point where I could not keep quiet. Low moans escaped my mouth, making her replace her leg with her hand. She was now circling on my clit making me go crazy. She grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, turning me on even more. She looked up at me and asked "can I?", with her fingers at the entrance of my hole. I nod and feel her enter. The slow movements became faster and my legs started to shake. I started begging for more and she kneeled down below me. Abby was amazing at this, it sent shivers and all sorts of sensations through my body.

"I'M GONNA CU-", I screamed, struggling to get my words out. My breath slowed and I fixed myself up a bit, before saying, "I did not know you could do that."

***

More sex scenes for you guys

I hope you enjoyed your read :)